whs has the best tennis team in southeast texas

cat calm down bud you know wut coach said about talkin on this site when it comes to high school sports it only starts truble by the way do you want to go campin at "The Hut" or the "M.S Camp" this weekend . oh by the way bud you mind stayin after school tuesday for tennis i haven't practiced once yet!!! and i didnt know Ty-Ty was playin tennis?? oh well TTYL

west hardin does not have the best tennis team around here. if tyler copeland can serve 130 mph then why didnt he play in any of the big tournaments last year? he would have beat deaver and at least made it to the finals in all the other tournaments. and if he served 130 i think he would have won state. so when you have your research right then you can start talking

west hardin does not have the best tennis team around here. if tyler copeland can serve 130 mph then why didnt he play in any of the big tournaments last year? he would have beat deaver and at least made it to the finals in all the other tournaments. and if he served 130 i think he would have won state. so when you have your research right then you can start talking

Dude just quit runnin ur mouth ive watched the tennis practices and i know how good WHS is..... Better watch out fer Cody Letsinger

Dude just quit runnin ur mouth ive watched the tennis practices and i know how good WHS is..... Better watch out fer Cody Letsinger

they do not have a good tennis team so stop saying they do. if WHS is so good at tennis then why do they never go to regionals or state? the only good schools around here are the 4A and 5A. the only good little school in SETX is warren

Warren isnt the only good little school there are lots that havent been heard of yet. Because the are so small.

not because they are so small, its because they are no good. warren has went to regionals the past 10 years and state the past 2 years. and last year tyler word and scott carnley got 2nd in state. if you think that your little school is SO good then play them cause they are probably the best small school team in this area.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn