West Brook Will Play Katy

Im just happy for the chance to play the defending state champs.  We need to take it one game at a time.  We still have to spank our little sisters first.  You know the two schools with the kittens as mascots.  (Thats for Soulja)

:o :o  ;D ;D Little sisters...Kittens.  Your funny.  Just don't get scratched by the 'Kittens'. 

IT's almost like the teacher in a Charlie Brown episode talking.....wha, wha, wha, wh wha wha wha! ;)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just happy for the chance to play the defending state champs.  We need to take it one game at a time.  We still have to spank our little sisters first.  You know the two schools with the kittens as mascots.  (Thats for Soulja)

:o :o  ;D ;D Little sisters...Kittens.  Your funny.  Just don't get scratched by the 'Kittens'. 

IT's almost like the teacher in a Charlie Brown episode talking.....wha, wha, wha, wh wha wha wha! ;)

::) ::) ::) ::)

The way people have been talking about West Brook and there work ethic I think they could pull an upset against katy.

Talked to a couple kids at church that play and they said this is the most intense Bruin camp ever.  The are really getting after it.

Beaumont West Brook Bruins

Aug. 29 Beaumont Ozen

Sept. 5 Beaumont Central

Sept. 12 Spring Westfield

Sept. 19 @ Aldine Eisenhower

Sept. 26 Katy

Oct. 3 OPEN

Oct. 10 @ Channelview*

Oct. 17 Baytown Lee*

Oct. 24 @ Port Arthur Memorial*

Oct. 31 Baytown Sterling*

Nov. 7 @ Galena Park North Shore*

Aug. 29 Beaumont Ozen

Sept. 5 Beaumont Central

Sept. 26 Katy

Oct. 3 OPEN

Oct. 10 @ Channelview*

Oct. 17 Baytown Lee*

They should have mixed the Ozen and Central games in between the others!

Aug. 29 Beaumont Ozen

Sept. 5 Beaumont Central

Sept. 26 Katy

Oct. 3 OPEN

Oct. 10 @ Channelview*

Oct. 17 Baytown Lee*

They should have mixed the Ozen and Central games in between the others!

Nah, we need a couple of warmup games before we get to the powerhouses! ;) Just kidding, no one should be overlooked next season.......there will be no 'gimme' games. At least until district starts!

So Westfield and Katy are gonna be here in Beaumont, huh?  Nice! I'll have to be in attendance for this one!

Its cool Soulja we know you are a Bruin at heart.   ;)

The dislike for the Bruins goes way back, YEOJ.  You know I'm no darn Bruin at heart!  lol.

Soulja, I know your heart bleeds Bruin blue! Don't worry I'll keep your secret.    ;D

So Westfield and Katy are gonna be here in Beaumont, huh?  Nice! I'll have to be in attendance for this one!

Its cool Soulja we know you are a Bruin at heart.   ;)

The dislike for the Bruins goes way back, YEOJ.  You know I'm no darn Bruin at heart!  lol.

Soulja, I know your heart bleeds Bruin blue! Don't worry I'll keep your secret.    ;D

Dont let him fool ya, he's a closet Bruin lover. You know how I know? Because he has me save him a seat at our games! :D;) Dont worry Soulja, I'll continue to save you a seat for next season, especially in Week 1...........you are sitting on our side, right?

Yea, save that seat, my friend!  I'll be the only one over there with a maroon, gray, and black shirt on.  When Brook gets ran out of their own stadium, I'll be the only one smiling among those sissy blue colors yall wear!  lol.

You can't fool us Souja.  Anyone who's name starts with BMT could never pull for Katy against a Beaumont team.  I know I would be cheering on Ozen, if they had the Kahunas to play a perennial powerhouse.

Yea, save that seat, my friend!  I'll be the only one over there with a maroon, gray, and black shirt on.  When Brook gets ran out of their own stadium, I'll be the only one smiling among those sissy blue colors yall wear!  lol.

You can't fool us Souja.  Anyone who's name starts with BMT could never pull for Katy against a Beaumont team.  I know I would be cheering on Ozen, if they had the Kahunas to play a perennial powerhouse.

I was actually talking about my Jags running u out the stadium!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami