BIG SANDY WINS OVER S.P. 89/38

CATMAN

disapointed at the game not saying i want SP to win but thought it would be close.Everyone on BS played well but a few player from Sp that i watched before was a no show they played real bad.#15 #34 are better than what they played and #25 for SP should be starting he came off the bench in i think the 3rd or 4th hott.but still a 51 point lost  :o 

Your totally right game breaker, they would have tore big sandy up

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Maybe ya'll should get more transfers, some good ones and then maybe ya'll can make it better than a 50 point game!

what is it with yall and sp transfers? they are player and students just like every body else and if I'm not mistake BS got transfers also but its ok for them but not sp? Evadale from buna.HD for liberty (not takeing anything way from anybody). so that does really matter to me WOW I HATE SABINE PASS BECAUSE THEY GET MORE TRANSFERS come on 2qwik4u cry me a river :'( :'( :'(

yea big sandy did play very well i give them that #12 can rain some threes. I think that sabine just had a bad game. Besides if sabine was able to play basketball year round theres no dout that sabine would have came out with a win!!!

I highly disagree with this post. Technicly a team can not hold practices for basketball before or after the instructed time by UIL...Yes they may play more basketball on there free time, bu should that be their fault???? Oh and how many of the SP players play football??? Are they key players??? Do the transfers play football? Im just wondering...

iam tired of people complaining about sp's transfers, it doesn't matter. bs's #34,the fat guy is the one who killed us down low, if they did not have #34 they would not have beat sp. And sp would have beat bs if they played b-ball all year... AND THEY PLAY B-BALL ALL YEAR

The only reason people make such a big deal about the SP transfers is because someone from SP  got on here and said because of thier transfers they are going to win the district they talked the transfers up you dont hear people from hull or BS saying oh we got this transfer and because of him we are going to win state

The only reason people make such a big deal about the SP transfers is because someone from SP  got on here and said because of thier transfers they are going to win the district they talked the transfers up you dont hear people from hull or BS saying oh we got this transfer and because of him we are going to win state

You couldn't have said it any better, I myself was going to post this very thing you just spoke on. Now back to what big man was saying about BS's #34.....you're saying that if BS didn't have him that SP would beat BS, so I guess that he was the reason there was a 51 point differential!!! PLZ!!! No one player in the state of texas can be responsible for such a difference! He doesn't play that great of defense.....his better strength is offense, but he doesn't score 35 a game I can assure you, and he doesn't block shots....he's 6'3" maybe 6'4", so he himself is not responsible for such a large margin of victory. BTW.....BS will always, and I stress ALWAYS, be able to pull out the W against SP in basketball......wouldn't matter if they didn't play all year long.

just want yall to know nitro and nitro25 are not the same person dnt want people mad at me for watever he says

but 2qwik4u i disagree with wat u say but you have the right to say that bcuz of that beating yall put on us.it was hard to watch me sitting on the bench but alot of that got to do wit me being a starter getting in trouble not being able 2 play. hear yall are gone out our distract hope we get the chance two play yall again. all i got to say

It's cool nitro25....I did my playin and now I'm done, but I just cant stand it when people make such drastic and ignorant comments like "Well, if BS didnt have #34 than we would've beaten them....and If we played ball ALL year round then we would be better than BS" that kind of stuff just irritates me. I could understand that if one team just got beat by 5 or 6 and said that if the other team didn't have so and so then they would have beaten them, I might accept that....but CERTAINLY not when one team is beat by 51 POINTS by the other!!!!! One player does not effect a game like that! BS doesn't play ball ALL year round and at least not seriously though due to UIL not allowing team practices til a certain time.....and at BS last year we had one starter and one bench player (who was a key post player that came in for #34) who ran Cross Country and went to State so they didn't get to practice at all with the team, til they were done and when they got done we had 1 more practice before our first game.....and the same thing happened this year except that there was only one but he was a starter. And i'm sure that not the entire basketball team plays football so at least some of them are in the gym sometime.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124