Youth hitting instructors

Guest FPHS 78

Guest FPHS 78

anyone know of hitting instructors in beaumont (besides ford park?)  nothing against ford park guys, its just a long drive.  also, are there in cages in Bmt besides for park?

Is this for BB or SB?

There is Chip Ferguson's place that has several instructors. Gary Ridge instructs both BB and SB, very good and throrough. There are several individual instructors throughout the Bmt area in SB.

PM me, I can give you contact info for several.

TIGER WHO WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IN THE ORANGE AREA ?

Tiger HITTERS INC. will be opening soon in Bridge City next to the Bridge City Little League ballpark. This is a state of the art Baseball Academy. It will consist of 4 Instructional lanes for hitting, pitching, and or fielding. It will also have 4 machine lanes which will have automated machines capable for baseball or softball. Joshua Gray will operate and be the lead instructor at this fine academy. Joshua was a pitcher for LC-M and went on to play College ball for Lamar and was then drafted by the Twins organization. HITTERS INC. will also have a Softball instructor for pitching, hitting, and fielding. If you would like to stop by and check out HITTERS INC. feel free to do so. Hope to be of assistance to you, your family, and friends for a long time.

Thanks

TIGER WHO WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IN THE ORANGE AREA ?

Tiger HITTERS INC. will be opening soon in Bridge City next to the Bridge City Little League ballpark. This is a state of the art Baseball Academy. It will consist of 4 Instructional lanes for hitting, pitching, and or fielding. It will also have 4 machine lanes which will have automated machines capable for baseball or softball. Joshua Gray will operate and be the lead instructor at this fine academy. Joshua was a pitcher for LC-M and went on to play College ball for Lamar and was then drafted by the Twins organization. HITTERS INC. will also have a Softball instructor for pitching, hitting, and fielding. If you would like to stop by and check out HITTERS INC. feel free to do so. Hope to be of assistance to you, your family, and friends for a long time.

Thanks

Just to add little to what "catdog" said. Along with Josh Gray our other instructors include Roderick Robertson, Jessie Floyd, William Delage, and Josh Stinson. That's around 25 years of professional baseball experience at the students disposal. We also will have a lighted instruction field behind the academy. Chrystal Lundy is our softball instructor. She will offer instruction on all phases the game. We will start private lessons this week with the grand opening Feb. 16th. If you would like info on lessons you can pm me here and I will get the information you requested.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have any information for instructors/camps in the Houston area? My son will be going to pitching machine 7 & 8 year olds next year from Coach Pitch and I would like to send him to a quality training facility this summer.

Does anyone have any information for instructors/camps in the Houston area? My son will be going to pitching machine 7 & 8 year olds next year from Coach Pitch and I would like to send him to a quality training facility this summer.

Hey BHFan, check your pm's and give me a call. I can hook you up in Baytown. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124