3AAA East vs. SETX

Master T

Will there be any great matchup comes playoff time between East TX. and SETX. As in such Fregriss (spelling) Chapel Hill, Madison. SOme of those good teams out of East Texas. Will they make a good run to regional over SETX like Silsbee, HJ, whoever get the third playoff spot. And do you think any teams out of district 13,15,19, 20, and 22 could compete in district 21 in 3A. Give me some answers

This is a very good topic, and one i'd like to see you post on eastexsports.com.  To answer some of your questions, yes, i do think some of those districts you mentioned would compete in 21-3A.  Although let it be noted that not all the districts you mentioned in east texas are in region 3.  Only districts 17-24 are in region 3, so districts 13 and 15 woudnt be a factor in the region 3 discussion.  But i will include them in the east texas discussion.  Being a moderator on eastexsports.com has allowed me to keep up with a lot of region 3 basketball.  I would say 21-3A is one of the best districts in the region but probably not the best.  If i had to pick one, i'd say top to bottom 20-3A is probably the toughest.  Out of 20-3A, Diboll beat Silsbee and Hudson beat HJ, and Diboll and Hudson mostly likely wont make the playoffs.  19-3A is really good too, with Madisonville, Mexia, Westwood, Palestine, and Fairfield all solid teams.  I dont think 22-3A is as good as 21-3A, but from the scores i've seen, Cleveland and Coldsprings appears to be pretty good teams.  Chapel Hill is in another region, but i know they lost a player for the season, and it might have hurt their team.  Ferris in district 13 is the leader in that district, but i dont know how good they really are.  Pittsburg is gonna win district 16, they supposedly are really good, easily one of the best teams in east texas.  Heres the teams i'd say are the best in region 3 (thats not knowing anything about districts 17, 18, 23, 24 and including them though) and east texas:

region 3

Hardin Jefferson

Madisonville

Crockett

Center

Central

Carthage

Mexia

Westwood

Silsbee

Cleveland

east texas (outside region 3)

Pittsburg

Chapel Hill

Van

Ferris

there are probably others i just dont know outside region 3 as well in east texas

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124