WHATS YOUR SETX TOP 5 PLAYERS PLAYING?

THEBRAIN

1.J'Covan Brown-memorial

2.D.Franks-ozen

3.Trey Burrell-HJ

4.W.Jefferson-memorial

5.Jarvis Benard-HJ

I had J. Brown on mine till I re-read the name of the post.  THEBRAIN said top 5 that are playing.  So that takes Burell out too.

O well then ill put Devin Bray-kountze and Buckner in their spots

1.J'Covan Brown-memorial

2.D.Franks-ozen

3.Trey Burrell-HJ

4.W.Jefferson-memorial

5.Jarvis Benard-HJ

I had J. Brown on mine till I re-read the name of the post.  THEBRAIN said top 5 that are playing.  So that takes Burell out too.

O well then ill put Devin Bray-kountze and Buckner in their spots

So you think that Bray is the best in southeast texas?  Wow!!

Bray could easily be on here but i wouldn't put him on here he hasn't really defined his game yet he hasn't had the season everyone was expecting but he has a great inside game and he has 2 more years to get his outside game going to the next level and he has two of the best shooters that has came threw southeasttexas in coaches Tramain Hancock and Josh Hancock. my 5 as of right now would be.

1. T Thomas E.C.

2. J Gulley  Central

3. J Bernard  H-J

4. R Walker  Kountze

5. D Franks  Ozen/Lopez WB

everyone list is good and respectable i based mine on college prospects and level of comp say what you like there is a big diff in talent and level of play between 3 and 4 a thats why my players got the nod and people game that would transfer to next level . see gulley ,joseph and jefferson thats talent high school ball is more about defense and speed .hs ball is normally dominated by the point they handle the roc get theirs but inn college they are forced to distribute the ball and hit from the outside .most points out this way get their poist in transition or driving to the hole . most down here not good shooting stroke same as a big man ;)

everyone list is good and respectable i based mine on college prospects and level of comp say what you like there is a big diff in talent and level of play between 3 and 4 a thats why my players got the nod and people game that would transfer to next level . see gulley ,joseph and jefferson thats talent high school ball is more about defense and speed .hs ball is normally dominated by the point they handle the roc get theirs but inn college they are forced to distribute the ball and hit from the outside .most points out this way get their poist in transition or driving to the hole . most down here not good shooting stroke same as a big man ;)

are you saying that jarvis gets all his points from just driving the the line?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder