*Ozen 98 Dayton 41 Final/Comments*

I seen the craziest thing happen today at ozen basketball vs dayton as ozen came out to do their regular warm up routines a player threw an alley to willie jefferson and as willie dunk the ball and the rim came off the backboard................... it delayed the game and evryone had to go to the old gym evryone in the stands were amazed but in the end decarlos frank was the talk of the night he had 26 points and a dunk he had the crowd in a frenzy the kid is really really special...................................................................................................WATCH OUT YATES ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I seen the craziest thing happen today at ozen basketball vs dayton as ozen came out to do their regular warm up routines a player threw an alley to willie jefferson and as willie dunk the ball and the rim came off the backboard................... it delayed the game and evryone had to go to the old gym evryone in the stands were amazed but in the end decarlos frank was the talk of the night he had 26 points and a dunk he had the crowd in a frenzy the kid is really really special...................................................................................................WATCH OUT YATES ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Son, can you just leave the dunking for the game? lol.  I bet the Dayton people was maaaaaaaaaaad!  >:(

Son, can you just leave the dunking for the game? lol.  I bet the Dayton people was maaaaaaaaaaad!  >:(

it was only like two of them in the stands but boutee always gets teams back for beating us so bad in football our stands were goin banana's tho u really missed good show soulja

Beaumont Ozen 98, Dayton 41 - Final

Dayton  Overall: 6-11  District: 3-3

Beaumont Ozen Overall: 19-2  District: 2-0

Boxscore

Friday January 18, 2008 7:30pm

1  2  3  4  OT  Total

Dayton            12  8  17  4    0    41

Beaumont Ozen 24 31 11  32    0    98

Jacoby Joseph  19

Willie Jefferson  10 

Stephen Moten  16

DeCarlos Frank  25