*Big Sandy vs. HD/BS WINS 81-54/COMMENTS*

congratsto bs yall were by for the better team tonight, in the first half the refs were the worst i have seen all year, in the second half i felt they called a good game and big sandy out scored HD there to. so please do not interput this as im saying the refs are the reason HD lost,becaus they are not HD got outplayd, may be hard for refs to call as good when only 2 seems like every whereelse there has been 3. all in all BS played a great game

Reality, how bad did BS beat HD last year?  It had to have been worse since HD has a better coach and more mature players from last year. ???

Lilley made the playoffs starting 1 fresh and 2 soph 1 jr and 1 sr his first year as HC. Made the playoffs 2 out of 2 as HC.  Must have not been to bad.   ??? ??? ??? HD played BS close at home and did not play well at BS last year. Do not remember the score maybe 2quick does.

Reality, how bad did BS beat HD last year?  It had to have been worse since HD has a better coach and more mature players from last year. ???

Lilley made the playoffs starting 1 fresh and 2 soph 1 jr and 1 sr his first year as HC. Made the playoffs 2 out of 2 as HC.  Must have not been to bad.   ??? ??? ??? HD played BS close at home and did not play well at BS last year. Do not remember the score maybe 2quick does.

I'm not too sure of the scores of the games last year, but you're right.....I think we beat em by like 6 or 8 at their place and it was a blowout at our place, like this one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124