*LU vs. SFA/81-75 SFA WINS/COMMENTS*

Guest coachacola

It seems every team we play shoots lights out against us.  When are they going to learn how to stop the other team?  I like how this team fights back and doesn't give up, but against good defensive teams it's hard to overcome such a large deficit.

It seems every team we play shoots lights out against us.  When are they going to learn how to stop the other team?  I like how this team fights back and doesn't give up, but against good defensive teams it's hard to overcome such a large deficit.

Lamar is the most respected school whether they admnit it or not. SFA had its largest crowd....Lamar.

They have to shoot lights out to win. Like I said, come tourney time, advantage Lamar. 51 second half points show LU figured them out.

Lamar is the most respected school whether they admnit it or not. SFA had its largest crowd....Lamar.

They have to shoot lights out to win. Like I said, come tourney time, advantage Lamar. 51 second half points show LU figured them out.

whoa buddy im sorry but Lamar wont beat SFA the rest of the season because Kyle Jacobs on SFA will dominate their world come tourney time. Axem Jacks Lamar wont and never will be SFA

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder