Hull-Daisetta at Big Sandy Predictions?

[quote name="the wise one" post="316338" timestamp="1200474080"]
i feel the only reason HD beat spurger is because they couldnt handle HD's pressure but BS will be able to that is why i think BS will win
[/quote]When you can't make 12 buckets, from two to six feet away and blow five layups I would say that is the reason for HD beating Spurger.Not taking nothing from HD they deserved to win that night.Very fast and aggressive team. 

I love how some people are saying that the turn around is due to better coaching when all we saw on here last year was "wait til next year when these young kids are seniors and juniors"  That being said, Jason is doing a great job with this talent.  They should go undefeated in district because NOBODY has the athletes that hd has.

HD has always had better "athletes" , they're always athletic but that doesn't win ballgames by itself.....you need to be fundamental and do the little stuff as well, that's howcome BS has been able to take these games from HD in the past....BS has some athletes but you're right, HD has great athletes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124