Lumberton's new Head Coach!

I aggree with you 100% Coach Mike............ My statements were not bent toward the new coach but toward the unrealistic posts of that were, well pretty optomistic. I always root for the underdog and always will...... I also always root for SETX!!!!!!!!! I can tell you right now that Lumberton is growing(FAST) and it will not be long untill numbers of enrollment and kids on the ole football squad translate into W's on the ole schedule.......

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If things pan out as expected Alvin Creduer will be offically named the new Head Coach at Lumberton at the next school board meeting. The folks like him alot there and is undefeated at Lumberton as a JV Coach.

Thought Id bring back something that will make the lumberton people Thankful. Good day for them in history

Guest BIG HOUSE

Yeh, some people need to look back at their comments.......3 years and 2-District Titles later....

Army coach of the Year in 07......Great coach.......L-Train is here to stay...

There is talent in Lumberton. The school continues to grow, in fact the new numbers they turned was quite an increase. I think in a couple of Years they'll be alot better.

I think Coop could make some decent money on the side as a fortune teller.  This prediction was a bulls eye!

coach c is a nice fella,& nice fellas dont always lose smitty. alvin is very structured,his coaches are

instructed to be very structured. run routes to a t,timing of plays exact,allthe little things important.

dont give up on the coaches & program, you will not be playing. no walking around, no sloppy actions,

regiment style,consistant practices day to day,week to week, year to year ,you know where this

man & his coaches stand,better be serious & determined,his way, the coaches way or the highway.

this good man gives his coaches opportunity to learn, wether camps,clinics,ect, & they are always busy

trying to learn themselves to give these young men the chance to be successful. they r always busy

in off-season.  great hire for them raiders,all coaches deserve this praise at l-town. coach has always been a winner & will always be a winner.  ps, lumberton never let this crew get away.  like reading all

them old posts  big house & tell the little big man good luck, we will be watching him on saturdays, thats a promise

Its not luck, its alot of hard work,talent,and good coaching.

I think what Jack was trying to get across was that we were very lucky to get such a quality coach without the school board messing it up. Not that these other men aren't talented in some ways, think back to all the hype each time we got a new HC and we've had alot. Remember, the coach who took Blinn to nationals and the hype when he came in, or the coach who was a quarterback for the New York Jets(?) I think he was the second former pro ball player we had. As I said these men have their talents but bringing a bunch of boys together without the benefit of recruiting and giving scholarships in at least one case was not one. I also remember in the past, L-Towns' school board passing up a coach because he'd never been a head coach, that coach went to Hardin I believe it was the next year and took them into the playoffs. I'll never say the men and women on the school boards in this area are terrible but sometimes politics cloads their judgement. Just my humble opinion.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83