bd04 Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago 1 minute ago, Newguy90 said: Wow no one saw this one Definitely a wild game. Although I believe Newton coaching, staff sure didn’t take them lightly since they were a very solid and deep playoff team last year in big school 3A. I hope Newton gets a chance to meet em again in the playoffs. Quote
lionpride08 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 46 minutes ago, Newguy90 said: Wow no one saw this one 3ad1 guys knew how good Hardin was… they played 3ad1 state champs tough last season. They have a huge oline Quote
RTR Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago I was just reading the other thread on this game and the Newton crowd had this as a blowout for Newton. Understandable since the domination they have shown for years, wasn’t this Newtons first district loss since like 2011? With that said, Hardin obviously didn’t get the memo on how Newton was going to dominate them and those kids played their butts off. Very smart football on Hardins side, but did they just awaken a monster and open Newton’s eyes a little? I guess we’ll see Quote
OleMoe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 3 minutes ago, RTR said: I was just reading the other thread on this game and the Newton crowd had this as a blowout for Newton. Understandable since the domination they have shown for years, wasn’t this Newtons first district loss since like 2011? With that said, Hardin obviously didn’t get the memo on how Newton was going to dominate them and those kids played their butts off. Very smart football on Hardins side, but did they just awaken a monster and open Newton’s eyes a little? I guess we’ll see Yes ..You/Hardin will see Newton again. Hopefully in the playoffs. Newton needed this wakeup call. The no kicker for extra points finally caught up with Newton. The special teams running away from onside kicks like they scared of the ball . Got some fixing to be done but Newton will be there in the end. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.