AggiesAreWe Posted Monday at 04:22 PM Report Posted Monday at 04:22 PM This is most likely for 3rd place in district. Massey projections have this one 37-31 Buna. Quote
OleCoog Posted Monday at 04:59 PM Report Posted Monday at 04:59 PM Coogs will have to play much better on offense. Anahuac can score but have had trouble stopping people. Should be a good one! Quote
Mountain Goat Posted Monday at 05:15 PM Report Posted Monday at 05:15 PM I'll take Vidor's little bro Buna in this one. Slot T Mafia rolls this week. Quote
gogo1734 Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago On 10/5/2026 at 12:15 PM, Mountain Goat said: I'll take Vidor's little bro Buna in this one. Slot T Mafia rolls this week. I hope you’re right. Anahuac seems to always have a good plan offensively. Quote
TDS4theWin Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago On 10/5/2026 at 11:59 AM, OleCoog said: Coogs will have to play much better on offense. Anahuac can score but have had trouble stopping people. Should be a good one! I agree, Defense played a heck of a game, and scored the only points, They were given the short field many times, and still only held them to 13 points( Not including the scope and score by OF D). I am sure that things will get turned around. My only hope is that it happens before Playoff opportunities are taken away. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.