AggiesAreWe Posted Monday at 04:22 PM Report Posted Monday at 04:22 PM This is most likely for 3rd place in district. Massey projections have this one 37-31 Buna. Quote
OleCoog Posted Monday at 04:59 PM Report Posted Monday at 04:59 PM Coogs will have to play much better on offense. Anahuac can score but have had trouble stopping people. Should be a good one! Quote
Mountain Goat Posted Monday at 05:15 PM Report Posted Monday at 05:15 PM I'll take Vidor's little bro Buna in this one. Slot T Mafia rolls this week. Quote
gogo1734 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago On 10/5/2026 at 12:15 PM, Mountain Goat said: I'll take Vidor's little bro Buna in this one. Slot T Mafia rolls this week. I hope you’re right. Anahuac seems to always have a good plan offensively. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.