Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

My Week 7 schedule:

Thursday

Baytown Sterling at Beaumont West Brook                  pregame meal at Lupe Tortilla

Friday

Jasper at Silsbee (homecoming)                                  fried chicken in the press box

Saturday

Incarnate Word at Lamar                                             pregame meal at tailgate (menu is fried catfish and shrimp)

 

I had not planned on attending Silsbee homecoming. Was going to attend either WO-S at Hamshire-Fannett or Orangefield at East Chambers or Shepherd at Hardin-Jefferson or PA Memorial at La Porte. But I was asked to be a part of a presentation before the game from an organization that I serve on so I'll be in Silsbee Friday night.

Where will you be this week?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,970
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    gscoggin
    Newest Member
    gscoggin
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...