Jump to content

Who wins?  

32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Port Arthur Memorial
    • Beaumont West Brook

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/02/2026 at 11:00 PM

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/29/2026 at 11:54 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

So you voted for the team in the same ISD that pays you. I thought you would, I had your boss on speed dial just in case you didn't. 😁 

 

 

Tell him to put some Frenchy’s on it, HE KNOWS! I TRIED talking some sense into him. However, I was talking to a 🧱wall! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,964
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Hutch
    Newest Member
    Hutch
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...