OlDawg Posted 22 hours ago Report Posted 22 hours ago So, will this one be streamed by PAM? I’d love to see it. Especially since the Dawgs are off. Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 22 hours ago Author Report Posted 22 hours ago 10 minutes ago, OlDawg said: So, will this one be streamed by PAM? I’d love to see it. Especially since the Dawgs are off. All games are streamed per the usual. OlDawg 1 Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 13 hours ago Author Report Posted 13 hours ago Where's Sgt Rey? Would love to see his thoughts on the Weak Brooke Care Bears this season. 🙃 ThaGhost 1 Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 13 hours ago Author Report Posted 13 hours ago Weak Brooke feeder schools got a few nice prospects, what a coincidence I just got a new shipment of mailboxes. We'll be seeing some of those kids in South Jefferson County soon in Black&Red. ☕ Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 10 hours ago Author Report Posted 10 hours ago Looks like we'll be playing in the rain this week. Care Bears don't like rainy weather. Hopefully no lightning delays. 🤞🏾 Quote
OlDawg Posted 57 minutes ago Report Posted 57 minutes ago No dis on this rivalry, but the biggest game this week is GCM vs RSS. I forgot they played this week. Might have to split my viewing… Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.