Final: Evadale @ Big Sandy/ BS 81 EVA 7

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SAD????  What are they suppose to do, let them score?  I don't think Big Sandy even presses.  They said they played their bench the entire 4th, and I'm sure they played much more than that.  I've watched BS and its not like they are some pressinIts not like they scored 120 pts and were still pressing. 

Its not running up the score when the other team can't even put the ball in the net

BS pressed the 1st quarter and then played half court man-to-man the rest of the game. The kid that got hurt at the Goodrich game (bruised kidney) suited up, but sat out the entire game. He did the warm-ups but you could tell that he wasn't 100%......got to see the transfer kid play, he did good especially on "D", had like 6 steals I believe.

Let's face it w/ the teams in this district. Evadale's doesn't have a chance this season.  BUT w/ their coach and the group of guys they have the future will get brighter, even if it isn't this season.  Hold your heads up Rebels, don't give up, finish your season hard, and next year should be better. 

O.k. now I'm sure I get flak from this BUT

BS-If you wanted to make a statement, you did it!

Shame on ya'll, enough said.

Guest Ricthepic

No shame on Big Sandy. Evadale needs to be able to defend itself and not depend on the mercy of other schools trying to better themselves and prepare for district and the playoffs. Embarrassing is the only word I can think of. This is no little dribblers league. I cannot think of another traditional power that has fallen this bad. Glad they've got a great gym.

No shame on Big Sandy. Evadale needs to be able to defend itself and not depend on the mercy of other schools trying to better themselves and prepare for district and the playoffs. Embarrassing is the only word I can think of. This is no little dribblers league. I cannot think of another traditional power that has fallen this bad. Glad they've got a great gym.

Bullsh*t!  How do you better yourself as a team by beating the dog out of a team that is obviously less talented than you?

I question Big Sandy's sportsmanship by their decision to leave the starters in the game until the end of the third period. Based on the final score, I'm sure the game's outcome was long decided by that time.

Guest Ricthepic

Are you telling me that the coach at Evadale was not prepared for what BS would do, either offensively or defensively? This is varsity bb. Make an adjustment...do something that would allow your players to have a chance.  If your waiting on someone to pull off and take it easy, you're sadly mistaken.

Bullsh*t!  How do you better yourself as a team by beating the dog out of a team that is obviously less talented than you?

I question Big Sandy's sportsmanship by their decision to leave the starters in the game until the end of the third period. Based on the final score, I'm sure the game's outcome was long decided by that time.

I second, Bucster

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder