Warren @ Anahuac/Anahuac Wins

I havnt seen anahuac play this year but i ask do they have a shot at the playoffs?

They play the same game as Kountze.  Anahuac has always had good athletes and with a coach that knows a system,  I think they will be a force within the district soon enough.

First congrats Anahuac good dist win.

2. IS the Warren boys going to be able to turn this around. Are do you think they are going to pack it in? ( WARFAN) or (WHSALUM)

I don't think think this bunch will quit.They ran into an Anahuac team that had to win tonight and took care of business.This was a 1 pt game at halftme.Anahuac got up by 8 in the 3rd and took advantage of a technical foul to stretch the lead to 15(they hit the 4 free throws then hit a 3 on the inbound.They shot the 3 ball well after that to seal the win.Sims and Andrews shot the ball a combined 6 times the second half.Sims had 13 points in the 1st half and Andrews 6.They just didn't get the ball in the second half.Anahuac still has to come to Warren later this year and I think we will look like a different club once we get back in the gym.Anahuac played well and deserved this win.I've said all along the playoff teams in this district will have to protect the home court and still 1 or 2 on the road.I still feel the same way.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23