Hull Daisetta at West Hardin

Guest orangeman

Guest orangeman

Aren't these two teams playing Friday? I believe this one is at West Hardin. Ohhh the memories this rivalry brings back from last year! Thoughts anyone?

come on man you dont even beleive that.

I'm certain he can believe whatever he wants, he has his opinion and he is entitled to it. Although, I think that HD will take this one it won't be by much if they can't find an answer on defense for Copeland...HD is certainly not known for their defense and with Copeland scoring 30+ on teams that play "defense", I wouldn't be surprised if Copeland went for 40 or more. He can definitely change the outcome of this game.

Guest orangeman

I don't know the final score but I heard HD won by 6. Close game. Copeland led the Oilers with 29 points and 10 rebounds. WH is definitely improving as the season continues. Congrats to HD on their victory.

congrats to HD for winning all four games in WH. good job SAM way to hustle. good job tyler keep your head up. sorry oilerdude 43 saying you don't believe that was a figure of speech. you have the right to believe what you want. but kittyman  i know my spelling is bad but you should be able to spell worm. i mean i can spell man. you need to quit hating it shows your jealousy

i am not sure whats going on with HD its like the boys took the game lightly and almost got there butt wipped. WH played hard as heck! our deff. sucks most of the time. when its good its great but if it is not good it plum sucks. it seems like we usually trade baskets and more times than not come out ahaed but that is not going to always cut it.

Guest orangeman

Winning in the regular season is nice, but you've got to be able to get stops consistently if you want to go anywhere in the playoffs, and Coach Henry knows that as much as anybody. Trading baskets will eventually get you sent home. However, Coach Henry is a very good coach and I know he will continue to do a good job improving the HD basketball program.

Winning in the regular season is nice, but you've got to be able to get stops consistently if you want to go anywhere in the playoffs, and Coach Henry knows that as much as anybody. Trading baskets will eventually get you sent home. However, Coach Henry is a very good coach and I know he will continue to do a good job improving the HD basketball program.

I agree,well said coach

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124