BIG SANDY @ SABINE PASS WHO WILL WIN THIS ONE----01-04-08

CATMAN

i think this game will be a great one even if BS playes at there top game. i been looking forward to play BS since last year when i was on JV when they beat us in OT by 4.

i got to go with Sabine pass.we  just got to play hard till the game is over. good luck BS

Hey Nitro_25, what kind of record does SP have now?  Has SP had any big wins other than Burkeville?

im not sure how many non distract games we played but i know that our wins to lost are even. our distract games are 1-1.

People told me HF 3a was a pretty good team and we beat them by 12, also they said Yes Prep.

your a Spurger guy right? hope your team been doing good sould like they have a good chance of goin to the playoff.

Guest orangeman

It's finally time for the Sharks to back it up. You wanted BS... now you've got them. I'll be interested to see if this turns out any differently than what I'm expecting. Good luck to everyone.

i guess i heard wrong about HF ;D

well then to answer your question cma123 no we haven't ;)

ya'll might not think so but this is goin to be a close game,no blowout

I have not seen ya'll (SP) play this year but i have seen the scores of your games,I am impressed with ya'lls about face from last year. like I said I hope both teams are at the top of there game so we will know. ;D ;D ;D

Guest ghostt

I will be pulling for SP if you get there big man mad you got it. your big man is way quicker than BS

i agree to tell you the truth i dont think anybodys big man in our district is quicker than ares

but it takes a team to win a game good luck to both teams

Even if they get inside the big man's head, they are gonna have to watch out for the rest of the team...like for instance the other 4 players on the floor. Hopefully they will be so wrapped up on him (big man) that they will forget about the guards, who then will take advantage of their mishap and drain 3's and drive to the basket. I don't think anyone would be that blind, just to focus on one player. BS by 15

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124