Vidor, Orangefield set for championship at noon

KFDM COOP

teams like hj, silsbee ,wos& jasper,play against pressure d,run & gun every day in practice.so playing opponets like ned. lcm,vidor & o-feild,gets them ready for the slower half court teams in district.so those teams are usually prepared for o-feilds type of game.its much easier to play against a half court team than to play a team that presses most of the game.good job losing to silsbee by 1,my gauge says the tigers are 1 point better than the bobcats.Bobcats might get the 3rd spot,wos is struggling,and i don't know what jasper is going to do,and they did beat ned. & vidor so that is very impressive :-\  both coaches at vidor are from png,played at png ,i think they both still live over there & would leave vidor for png in a heart beat.PURPLE IS IN THEIR BLOOD!

COme guys from Orangegield.  The team is young with one senior.  I believe if I am not mistaken and I am not, that it took coach English 5 years to build his program and with the help of a good second coach named Roebrtson.  Give them a chance and don't go crazy.  They might not have been the favorite to win, but Orangefield has a darn good team.  Stop the Vidor bashing please.  I thought people from Orangefield were better than that.

Are you reading the same thread as everyone else?  No one from Orangefield has bashed Vidor!!  This is Vidor people who are disappointed with their team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami