Football Newton or K-ville

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

Who will win  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Kirbyville
    • Newton

I honestly believe and know that Kirbyville has alot of talent but so does Newton.  Everbody knows that Newton traditionally runs the football. Wildcats fans and players should keep an eye our two great wr's Stephen Alfred #22 and Jacoby Ross #2 & our te. Ken Hunter #80. So if u honestly think stop'n the Eagles running game is the key to slowing them down you cat fans are dead wrong!!!!!

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly believe and know that Kirbyville has alot of talent but so does Newton.  Everbody knows that Newton traditionally runs the football. Wildcats fans and players should keep an eye our two great wr's Stephen Alfred #22 and Jacoby Ross #2 & our te. Ken Hunter #80. So if u honestly think stop'n the Eagles running game is the key to slowing them down you cat fans are dead wrong!!!!!

Have you seen the Villes secondary??

You Eagles don't even know what "dead" means.. not till Friday night at least  :D

OK!!! :D  Like others have said you must not have seen the pass defense that Kville has!  Just ask everyone who has tried to throw the ball against them!  Newton's QB better be able to take plenty of hits!

Yes i have seen Kirbyville's secondary more than once and its ok thanks to #32. #4 is average and suspect & i would say that #20 will support the run. I would also say that #10 is better than #11 playing the other safety spot. I'm try'n to disrespect i just call it like i"ve seem them play! By the way Stephen Alfred is one of leading stat leaders in rec. yds. in this area and Jacoby Ross is 6'5 195 and runs 4.5 and can jump out the gym! I guarantee these guys are the best set of wr.'s the wildcat secondary will play so far. i mean not to bragg but this what i've seen & know and hopefully for you over confident wildcat fans to see! By the way check out the state title monuments when you walk into the visitors area in the front of Singletary Stadium!!!!!!!!

Yes i have seen Kirbyville's secondary more than once and its ok thanks to #32. #4 is average and suspect & i would say that #20 will support the run. I would also say that #10 is better than #11 playing the other safety spot. I'm try'n to disrespect i just call it like i"ve seem them play! By the way Stephen Alfred is one of leading stat leaders in rec. yds. in this area and Jacoby Ross is 6'5 195 and runs 4.5 and can jump out the gym! I guarantee these guys are the best set of wr.'s the wildcat secondary will play so far. i mean not to bragg but this what i've seen & know and hopefully for you over confident wildcat fans to see! By the way check out the state title monuments when you walk into the visitors area in the front of Singletary Stadium!!!!!!!!

Thanks...seen the monuments many times..LOL When's the last time you won one of those titles?..I can tell you it wont be in 2008..LOL

The DB's aren't the only part of the pass D!  The LB's are animals when it comes to getting to the QB!

The things that the wildcats have done the past 4-5 yrs. is a great accomplishment considering the history of yall football program.    The things that the wildcat's are currently doing the Eagles having been doing for 'bout 35-40 yrs. now. We are use to win'N the majority of the time throughout our football progam history! Players going to college every year and nfl and being sucessfull. to be honestly from what i've seen and heard yall wildcat fans are ones that are doing all the bragg'n and being cocky! Those LB's in Kirbyville #22, #15 and #52 or #55 are solid. #15 is probaly the best LB yall have. But if u get focused on the run with too much with us well just watch our rec.'s catch and run!

The things that the wildcats have done the past 4-5 yrs. is a great accomplishment considering the history of yall football program.     The things that the wildcat's are currently doing the Eagles having been doing for 'bout 35-40 yrs. now. We are use to win'N the majority of the time throughout our football progam history! Players going to college every year and nfl and being sucessfull. to be honestly from what i've seen and heard yall wildcat fans are ones that are doing all the bragg'n and being cocky! Those LB's in Kirbyville #22, #15 and #52 or #55 are solid. #15 is probaly the best LB yall have. But if u get focused on the run with too much with us well just watch our rec.'s catch and run!

For once Kville is rated ahead of Newton and the fans are considered cocky!  Not so much fun when you are in the others shoes is it!  The whole point about Kville's D isn't the run D or the pass D seperately!  It is the unit as a whole!!!  Their D is every bit as strong as their offense!  This is something that has plagued Kville for the last couple of years, but this year it has all come together!  This game is about this year not the previous 30-40! 

The Kville fans are not cocky, we are just excited and proud of our team.  We are very supportive and will remain so.  I do know all about the long history of the Newton Eagles and we respect that history, but I think that this year belongs to the Wildcats and they deserve it.  I know that the Wildcats are ready.  Go Wildcats one game at a time

Hey yall should be proud of what the wildcats are doing this year. But if yall think that us as Eagle fans and players are somewhat jealous are worried 'bout the wildcats being ranked ahead of us is a joke! Coach Barbay and the coaching staff will not allow that to happen! hey ask Coach Alvarez he used to coach in newton back in the late '90's he'll tell yall that! Guess who offense the wildcats are running? Newton's wing-t!!!!! That's a fact! Our defense is not bad either. we got LB's that will hit you in da mouth also and plus a quick d-line that doesn't give up. This friday check out these players; d-lineman #8, #10, #77#80 lb's; #23, #9, and #5. So all this talk 'bout putting 50pts. on the Eagles is ridiculus. Yall must think that our defense is like the rest of our district foes? From what I've seen nobody has really hit those wildcats in the mouth yet! If yall choose to disrespect the Eagles D go ahead! Thanks for the MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey yall should be proud of what the wildcats are doing this year. But if yall think that us as Eagle fans and players are somewhat jealous are worried 'bout the wildcats being ranked ahead of us is a joke! Coach Barbay and the coaching staff will not allow that to happen! hey ask Coach Alvarez he used to coach in newton back in the late '90's he'll tell yall that! Guess who offense the wildcats are running? Newton's wing-t!!!!! That's a fact! Our defense is not bad either. we got LB's that will hit you in da mouth also and plus a quick d-line that doesn't give up. This friday check out these players; d-lineman #8, #10, #77#80 lb's; #23, #9, and #5. So all this talk 'bout putting 50pts. on the Eagles is ridiculus. Yall must think that our defense is like the rest of our district foes? From what I've seen nobody has really hit those wildcats in the mouth yet! If yall choose to disrespect the Eagles D go ahead! Thanks for the MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that Newton didn't come up with the Wing-T! ;)  That's a fact!!! ;D  Yeah, Alverez coached there!  And your point is???  No one said anything about Newton's D not being any good!  If you care to even read the entire thread you will notice that I said that Newton will put points on the board!  What we say on this site doesn't matter a dang bit!  All that matter's is what happens come Fri. night!  

Look Lefty, Newton has been running the wing-t for 40yrs now, it's what we do. Yall been running it for like what 8yrs. now. Hey Lefty don't take it personal just gotta let some of those wildcat fans know that 50pts is disrespectful toward our defensive players. But you have a great point it really doesn't matter what we say the coach's got to coach and the players got step their game up friday night! At the same time i'm still gonna represent for my city and team regardless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get ya popcorn ready!!!!!!!!

it doesn't matter whether the cats win by 50 or by 1, a win is a win .  Just looking for it to be a good game. Hope that the players and the fans will show good sportsmanship on both sides.  Both of these teams have alot to be proud of.  Good luck to both teams

Zero...its just as much disrespectful to say that kville will be a walk in the park as it is for us to say were going to put 50 on you. I'll have my popcorn, and I'll have my front row seats...because I wouldnt miss this game for nothing!

ps...with all trash talk aside...I do hope the best for both teams. I have much respect for Newton!! Good luck to all...and especially Good luck to the Wildcats!!!

I have never in my life seen so much hype over a Newton and K Ville game. This is great.  If someone was to take all the posts that have been written about this game, this would be a great book. I do have to say though all my friends that Newton is going to win this game or at least I hope. I do acknowledge that K Ville has had great success this yr and the past 4 yrs but I just have to hang with the Eagles. Our running game has been down this year but for the 1st time ever, coach Barbay has been throwing the ball more and more. Newton has lacked that in yrs past. I'm not saying we have a horrible running game because James Birch is a great back. Jacoby Ross is a legit division 1 prospect for WR. 

Go Eagles    Newton will win 42-31

Thanks...seen the monuments many times..LOL When's the last time you won one of those titles?..I can tell you it wont be in 2008..LOL

2005 Was When The Eagles Won Their Last State Title, When Did Kirbyville Win Their's: Oh Thats  Right Never. Talk, Talk, Talk All You Want About What Your Going To Do, The Rest o Us Will Be Waiting To Hear From You If And When You Actually Win Something Other Than A Jaw Jacking Contest. Was That Harsh? O"Well.

If I were you i would be worried and jealous of our rank.  :D If you think its a joke now wait until Friday night. There is no disrespecting going on here. Your just taking what people have said the wrong way. Your a little touchy at the moment, obviously. Maybe your a little nervous about the game? Thats understandable. But your mighty welcome for that so called "motivation". More power too ya buddy. Take that "MOTIVATION" of yours and go learn some of the english language you might also want to learn how to use the "spell check" button.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder