125 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Kirbyville
    • Newton

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newton should win this game. K Ville kinda reminds me of the Obama media polls. It has Obama up by 10 % in some polls. If it was up to them he would be president already. They talk about it everyday of how Obama is going to beat Mccain in a landslide. Yet they know that they can talk all the talk that they want to leading up to election day . But on election day all that talk will mean nothing. Some K Ville fans have talked and talked about how this and that is going to happen. They have already crowned k Ville district champs in their bedroom at home. They have made a fake trophy and put it on their dresser. They have ran around outside and jumped up an down trying to see how it would feel to beat Newton. Yet all this talk will mean nothing on Friday night when Newton rises to the occasion and beats the wildcats yet again. Enjoy being #1 for this week. I know this was a weird analogy but I liked it.

Go Eagles

Oh but I'm sure the eagles will tell you..Barbay pulled his starters in the first quarter ;) Beings he doesnt care if he wins or loses...since he has soooo many W's already!!!

Reductio ad absurdum.

I was only repeating what one of the eagle fans have stated earlier...LOL

I just hope that we have a very entertaining game all night. Of course with Newton winning .

We all can agree this is going to be an entertaining game whoever wins!  I can't wait to be sitting in the "deer stand" pressbox on the Kville side broadcasting this game!  Gonna be a hum dinger!

Guest tigersvoice

So do u really think its going to be a high scoring game or a grind it out 48 mins?

Tough to say!  Most likely a grind it out 48 mins.....but very easily can be a high scoring game!  Heck, who's knows?  Guess we'll all find out in 4 days!!!

This has to be the match up of the decade in Southeast Texas.  Wish I could be there to see this one.

The thing is you can look at each teams body of work and basically throw it out the window!  Now that being said!  I would say that Kville has a better team, but having played in this game before it doesn't matter what each team is like because it is going to be physical in all aspects!  Kville will put up plenty of points, but all Kville fans better expect Newton to put more points on the board than they expect!  I like Kville in this game simply on the fact that I don't think Newton will quite be able to hang with them the entire game!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder