*Lake Travis vs. Highland Park/LT WINS THE 4A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP 36-34*

KFDM COOP

Woo Hoo! Congrats Lake Travis.......good to know we got beat by the BEST! You earned it, you deserve it! Enjoy the ring and the title!  ;D

GO BRONCOS! THANK YOU FOR AN AWESOME SEASON! ;D

Man HP gave that game to LT!  I feel sorry for the kid that dropped that pass on fourth down that would have kept HP's drive going, he's gonna'remember that one forever.  Congrats to LT, they were pretty darn good, hopefully Dayton will see them again next year with a different outcome.

Was a very good game & Highland Park played well enough to win but made a few mistakes.Lake Travis never trailed in this game & Gilbert was outstanding again.You Broncos did well & stayed within a point after 1 quarter.Next year maybe you can turn the tide & win it all.To get to the final 4 was a history making event.Thanks for the memories.

congrats lake travis kinda makes dayton seem better in my opinion that it took the state champs to beat them (yes i know lumberton beat dayton yall dont hav 2 point it out). besides i for one am not gonna hold it against any high school team that loses to the likes of Tom Brady (my nickname for LT's qb)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124