* Central vs. Vidor/62-55 Central Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Yea, Vidor came to play.  first of all, they dont' miss free throws.  The only one that missed was their 'bigs'.  Also, #11 was insane from behind the arch.  #12 drove in and kicked it back out the #11 and it was money.  I dont' know why they went away from that.  It was working to perfection and we had no answer for it.  Once again, our bigs play small.  not good.  We had good guard play.  One of the guards hit a lot of key 3 pointers when we needed it.  When we play against bigger teams, we will need to knock those down.  We had some mental breakdowns that almost cost us this game, which if the Pirates stay on the game play, they would have been pulling off the upset.  Almost got outcoached again.  Jag coaching staff...if you want any chance at beating Ozen, you better get it together, or we will get plowed in the ground.

Yea, Vidor came to play.  first of all, they dont' miss free throws.  The only one that missed was their 'bigs'.  Also, #11 was insane from behind the arch.  #12 drove in and kicked it back out the #11 and it was money.  I dont' know why they went away from that.  It was working to perfection and we had no answer for it.  Once again, our bigs play small.  not good.  We had good guard play.  One of the guards hit a lot of key 3 pointers when we needed it.  When we play against bigger teams, we will need to knock those down.  We had some mental breakdowns that almost cost us this game, which if the Pirates stay on the game play, they would have been pulling off the upset.  Almost got outcoached again.  Jag coaching staff...if you want any chance at beating Ozen, you better get it together, or we will get plowed in the ground.

n u think yall stand a chance against ozen we gon beat yall by 30 again.lol

Like I said, I'm hoping for a season split.  I dont' care how it's done, but it needs to be done!  Ozen can be beaten and it was proven in the YMBL tourney.  All you have to do is keep attacking. 

man both of dem games we loss wuz bcuz of missed freethrows but central dnt stand a chance against ozen neither does no other team in district 22-4a

Central ended up losing to last year's YMBL champion en rout of them winning it again.  Ozen got beat and out-hustled by a mediocre team, then lost to a scrub team after that :o :o!  So don't come at me talking about a blowout.  Like I said, it'll be a win at Jag Gym and a lose at Panther Gym. 

Central ended up losing to last year's YMBL champion en rout of them winning it again.  Ozen got beat and out-hustled by a mediocre team, then lost to a scrub team after that :o :o!  So don't come at me talking about a blowout.  Like I said, it'll be a win at Jag Gym and a lose at Panther Gym. 

man b4real central sucks we gon leave yall in da dust on the way 2 Austin

::) ::) ::) ::)

u betta get on ur knees n pray about how mny did we beat yall by last year 30 i think its gonna b worse dis yr man yall have no answer 4 willie jefferson jacoby joesph breon johnson stephen mouton dequincy johnson o n i almost 4got da best sophomore in the state of texas decarlos frank.lol n who does central have uhhhhh...gulley?? haha he's gonna get shut down

u betta get on ur knees n pray about how mny did we beat yall by last year 30 i think its gonna b worse dis yr man yall have no answer 4 willie jefferson jacoby joesph breon johnson stephen mouton dequincy johnson o n i almost 4got da best sophomore in the state of texas decarlos frank.lol n who does central have uhhhhh...gulley?? haha he's gonna get shut down

Would you PLEASE learn how to spell?---just get it CLOSE!

Why does people alway do that?  I understand him perfectly and I bet you do to.  This isn't a spelling class, its a message board.  Me and the Ozen dude going back and forth and you didnt' see me comment about that.  Just realy uncalled for!

Yes it is a message board and does not have to be perfect---but it also not South Central Los Angelos either or a street corner for that matter

Yes it is a message board and does not have to be perfect---but it also not South Central Los Angelos either or a street corner for that matter

I understand, but everyone is raised different.  He may not talk like you and the people you hang around with.  I've heard People from Nederland, Lumberton, and Vidor talk like that.  Everyone don't need to talk 'proper' to hold an intelegent sports conversation. Now if what you are saying sounds 'retarted' or 'dumb' sportswise, I will quickly come in and get on your case.  Because I know I know my stuff and so does the Ozen guy.  He just so happens to think his team is the best and has reason to.

I understand, but everyone is raised different.  He may not talk like you and the people you hang around with.  I've heard People from Nederland, Lumberton, and Vidor talk like that.  Everyone don't need to talk 'proper' to hold an intelegent sports conversation. Now if what you are saying sounds 'retarted' or 'dumb' sportswise, I will quickly come in and get on your case.  Because I know I know my stuff and so does the Ozen guy.  He just so happens to think his team is the best and has reason to.

Supporting a team and defending them is great---but this is no different than if I got on here and typed in my fathers native Slavik or my mothers native German--it is somewhat indecipherable

Dude this is Southeast Texas...A lot of different races and different kinds of people we were raised.  I understand a country talking cowboy, a brain sergeon, or a guy with a basball cap backwards with his britches falling off his butt.  I'm sure you do to.  Get real, man!  I hate when people do that!

Dude this is Southeast Texas...A lot of different races and different kinds of people we were raised.  I understand a country talking cowboy, a brain sergeon, or a guy with a basball cap backwards with his britches falling off his butt.  I'm sure you do to.  Get real, man!  I hate when people do that!

Take a cue from Bill Cosby---

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami