TABC Girls Rankings (February 11) Final Rankings!!

• 3 weeks later...

I havent responded because I couldn't get a answer to my question. I realize some people can't admit when their wrong or make a mistake.And after Friday it will be over. The HJ coach doesn't have anything to do with what I say!

Our girls don't need anything to get pumped up. They play to win very game.

Guest tigersvoice

Didn't Silsbee beat HJ earlier. Silsbee's not grippen. Just winning.

Bigfan, I know how you mean this statement but be careful with the Silsbee beat HJ earlier reference.  If you saw the game then you know that HJ scored ONLY four (4) points in the second quarter and 2 of those were free throws.  Now, you won't catch the Hawks THAT COLD very often.  Silsbee did, and as a result was

able to win the game.

I was talking about the coach having to do with the poll not you Jdad. 

I know coach "A" would try to get Orangefield not to be ranked or not to be very high, because it puts a target on your back.  I just didn't understand how HJ could drop 13 spots with a lose to a very good team. I'm sorry if I offended you.

Guest tigersvoice

Not at all bobcat1. I don't understand the polls drop either but,Silsbee's record maybe. I'll  tell you one thing we played the silsbee that was ranked early not the one that lost to nederland.

Now, Jdad, you have me puzzled.  You are a BIG supporter of the Hawks so what were you doing at the Silsbee game against Nederland?  And I'm assuming that you were at the game since you used that reference.  Oh, you

weren't at the game?  Then how do you know anything about how that debacle happened?  Oh yes, I know that you have a right to your opinion.  But you expressed an event that goes beyond opinion.  I could explain the Nederland game to you to the "Nth" degree but you don't want to hear that because you are a true Red/White/Blue supporter of the Hardin-Jefferson Hawks.  That's a good thing.  But please don't use my Tigers to make a point that is not valid.  And, as I posted after the Hawks / Silsbee game, the second quarter was doom for the Lady Hawks.  And even so, had the game been played at Hardin-Jefferson, the Hawks would have won.  Now, knock off those Orangefield Bobcats and let's really get District 21-AAA in a turmoil!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder