24 2aa

Who looks the best in next years football season?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks the best in next years football season?

• Hardin Hornets
    • Kountze Lions
    • Buna Cougars
    • Anahuac Panthers
    • East Chambers Bucs
    • Warren Warriors

well if this isnt  the most bias poll on here dont know what is. im seeing e.c. anahuac and hardin with three votes a piece.

1. can anyone justify anahuac even being in the same league as e.c.?

2. although e.c. lost thomas we're bringing back raymond who will make up the difference hardin cant replace nolan and marsh.

3. buna was imo 2nd best team in the district this year they lost what 19 starters? their not a threat next year

well if this isnt  the most bias poll on here dont know what is. im seeing e.c. anahuac and hardin with three votes a piece.

1. can anyone justify anahuac even being in the same league as e.c.?

2. although e.c. lost thomas we're bringing back raymond who will make up the difference hardin cant replace nolan and marsh.

3. buna was imo 2nd best team in the district this year they lost what 19 starters? their not a threat next year

No doubt, that Raymond kid is a hoss, but you have got to have another offensive threat to help shoulder the load.  Thomas was big enough to do that, but who steps up for him now that he is gone.  If you are one-dimensional, then for the most part, you will be easier to stop.

However, I agree that losing Nolan and Marsh hurts, but we had them before Haynes came and I can honestly say that the 2006 and 2007 versions of Nolan and Marsh are 2 vastly different players.  I think that Haynes and his coaching staff are smart enough to make the necessary changes and while it might be a bit much to duplicate the 9-3 season we just had, I do think that maybe we do enough to make the playoffs again (hopefully).

Well since you didn't mention Deweyville I don't know how this poll can be taken seriously, Deweyville returns several starters from this years team and should contend for a playoff spot.

ur correct deweyville wasnt mentioned but it shouldnt hurt the poll bcause they are no more of a threat in this district at basketball than they were in football actually less of a threat because in this district you have defending state champs kountze and the one team that historically has been able to hang with them e.c.

ur correct deweyville wasnt mentioned but it shouldnt hurt the poll bcause they are no more of a threat in this district at basketball than they were in football actually less of a threat because in this district you have defending state champs kountze and the one team that historically has been able to hang with them e.c.

You can tell this is a young kid with no respect. Most people on here from EC have respect. What a shame,buy his books and send him to school and look what you get.

???

Why are you talking about roundball in a football forum?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476