Katy Advances To Semi's With Win Over Clements

Katy 56 Clements 0......yesssssssssssssss! ;D Katy was apparently all business tonight! So long Rangers! Suckers!!!! hahahahahaha :D! Katy will roll through SA Madison in the semi's and probably play Abilene in the Finals, and will take care of them with ease to win their first State Title since 2003! Mark my word! Katy is for REAL! ;)

correction....the final was Katy 42 Clements 0. This is still, bar none, the best team the Tigers have ever had. I'm glad we didn't have to play them. From what I heard, some of the Clements players were talking trash to the Tiger sidelines before and during the game.....not a good move! This just fueled Katy to post a shutout. They used EIGHT different RB's in the win, and their defense was stellar. I wonder if their DC could be hired to run the Bruin defense next year????For us to win another State Championship, we're gonna have to get ALOT better on the defensive side of the ball.

correction....the final was Katy 42 Clements 0. This is still, bar none, the best team the Tigers have ever had. I'm glad we didn't have to play them. From what I heard, some of the Clements players were talking trash to the Tiger sidelines before and during the game.....not a good move! This just fueled Katy to post a shutout. They used EIGHT different RB's in the win, and their defense was stellar. I wonder if their DC could be hired to run the Bruin defense next year????For us to win another State Championship, we're gonna have to get ALOT better on the defensive side of the ball.

Don't think there hc/dc will be leaving anytime soon...He's been there now for about the last 22-25 years, first as the dc now as the hc and he's still calling the defenses....Katy is the real deal and this may be the best OVERALL Katy team in history, there's been better offenses or better defenses before, but never have they been this good together....Just my take as a KHS graduate

Guest coachhooker

Don't think there hc/dc will be leaving anytime soon...He's been there now for about the last 22-25 years, first as the dc now as the hc and he's still calling the defenses....Katy is the real deal and this may be the best OVERALL Katy team in history, there's been better offenses or better defenses before, but never have they been this good together....Just my take as a KHS graduate

the 2000 team might be the best overall until this year

BMT

You should go check them out if you get a chance....very, very impressive in all phases of the game. I was @ Rice stadium Sat. night and have never seen a team dominant another as Katy did....especially this deep into the playoffs.

Before the end of the 1st period, the score was 21-0. Clements had run three offensive plays and punted twice.

I'll be very surprised if Katy does not win it all.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami