22-4A Boys District Champions

Who will win district?  

1. 1. Who will win district?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Why does everyone have nederland so low? Have you people not heard of the upcoming talent? Here's how I think it will be.

1.Ozen

2.Central

3. Nederland, Vidor, Dayton( never seen 'em play though)

4.Nederland,Vidor,Dayton

5.Nederland,Vidor,Dayton

6.LCM

7.Lumberon

8.PNG (sorry but y'all don't have much)

• 1 month later...

Ozen will be upstopable but I would have nederland higher with they new coach but they also lost wise and mayfield to PAM thats why I would put them down lower. I also heard ya'll are very young with alot of sophmores is the coach running the same 3 point offense like vidor? I think vidor will be good with the two williamson kids. LC-M not bad even though they only have 1 returning player from varsity but they lack experience. Lumberton only has a couple returning from varsity as well but have a new smart coach and will lack depth as well as experience. PN-G can't take lightly because they will always pull of some upsets. Should be an interesting season CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Why does everyone have nederland so low? Have you people not heard of the upcoming talent? Here's how I think it will be.

1.Ozen

2.Central

3. Nederland' date=' Vidor, Dayton( never seen 'em play though)

4.Nederland,Vidor,Dayton

5.Nederland,Vidor,Dayton

6.LCM

7.Lumberon

8.PNG (sorry but y'all don't have much)[/quote']

Every starter for PNG is supposed to be 6'1" or taller. PNG should make a top 5 finish this year, even though there coach is weak. Nederland is the one who lost some guys back to PA Memorial. I know yall did get Coach Brian English over from Vidor, which is a HUGE boost for yalls program and he will turn the program around in the long run. Vidor is going to be young this year. But i guarantee that PNG finishes ahead of Nederland, LCM, and Lumberton. Maybe ahead of Vidor. Not sure about Dayton, never seen them play.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you always have to go with Ozen until somebody can beat them. Then Central. The rest could be a toss up. I watched LCM last year and after losing all the seniors I just don't see them competing as well as they did. But, I guess that's why they play the game.......to find out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83