HD 69 Legget 60/Final/Comments

O and you beat little o bitty Legget, come on man!!!!

I dont understand, havent WH only two wins going into tuesday where in tho Colmesneil tourney.

To Centerville- a team that is in legget's district n is a very untalented, HORRIBLE team.

then to Colmesneil- which I knew the coach from last year for the boys, n I have seen them play before, they are another HORRIBLE team.

Then ya'll lost to Brookeland which is in the same district as Legget n Centerville and is smaller then both of them.

so how can you say that they beat o bitty Legget, lol. YOU come on man!!!  :D :D :D :D :D  :D :D

Great job HD.

Oilerfan4life - Copeland is good, but your letsinger days are over.   drop one to deweyville by 22 and talk crap.  People like you give WH a bad name. 

77-45= 32

If you're goin to post a reply, lets make sure you can add and subtract first shall we. Legget is a good team, ranked 17th in the TABC standings I believe, and HD is also a great team....very young and very athletic. WH is still working out a few kinks just as everyone else is (Kountze, East Chambers, Big Sandy etc.) They will be fine by district time, none of these games matter anyway.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami