Silsbee, HJ, OF of 21-3A

Master T

ok ok...i have officially seen the dumbest thing in my life.....if you people think that silsbee is going to beat hj is district then you have lost all sence!!!! hj beat kountze by 50!!!!and silsbee lost to a mediocre kontze team by i think 10....who will win this battle????

First of all Kountze was playing without a couple of key players and it a scrimmage so that mean not all team  are gonna bring 100%. No offense HJ good but they had their whole team and they been practing for awhile with each other. So that mean they had better advantage that night. And they did not win by 50 point quit exagerating.

Silsbee was still trying to get thier self together during that game against kounze. If they played now Silsbee would be on top (my opinion). And Kountze didn't win by 10 it was 2 point. It your fact straight before you start something on here.

hj

silsbee

after 1 & 2 its gonna be a tight race i'm gonna go with

of  but wos and jasper will be right in there!

I'v got to agree, after HJ and Silsbee it's going to be a toss up for 3rd and everyone needs to not take BC so lightly, i'm not saying they are in the run for the 3 spot but they may play the spoiler to some one

First of all Kountze was playing without a couple of key players and it a scrimmage so that mean not all team  are gonna bring 100%. No offense HJ good but they had their whole team and they been practing for awhile with each other. So that mean they had better advantage that night. And they did not win by 50 point quit exagerating.

still a suppossed powerhouse in 3a never lose to a descrnt 2a program...im posotive that hj will take silsbee and win district. by the way; you should probably learn the english language and how to spell before you get back on here.

Silsbee was still trying to get thier self together during that game against kounze. If they played now Silsbee would be on top (my opinion). And Kountze didn't win by 10 it was 2 point. It your fact straight before you start something on here.

Once again Silsbee and HJ won a tournament this weekend. Silsbee at Orangefield tournament. HJ at HJ Classic tournament. HJ beat the #1 RANKED 3A SCHOOL IN TEXAS 65-55. This game was intense I heard but HJ pulled away in the 2nd half. HJ defending 3A Champ bring back 3 starters and is looking for another chance at State. This tournament was real tough with some good teams playing in it.

Silsbee however, played a team from their district to defend their back to back tournament champ belt. They had played the host Orangefield for the title. This game came to be a nail biter. Silsbee took the lead at the last secong the come away with the win 50-49. At least both team know what they are looking at when they next play each other in district. Silsbee Region 3 Finalist is looking to go further than Regional this year. They want to go to state. Will this be the year. They only brought back one starter but they have a roster full of players that can ball.

OF had a good weekend also. Even though they didn't win their tournament this weekend they had played some great matchup and they became the finalist in the Orangefield tournament. #33 is a force he can shoot the ball well so can #20. When it count OF can pull away some close win with free throw shooters. They dominated that area. Can OF passing attack and shooting ability help them with a spot in District 21-3A playoff squad. OF brings back 3 starters that did well in the toughest 3A district in state but were too young and inexperince. They came short with a few wins but will be a contender this year.

District 21-3A is far the toughest 3A district in state. Defending 3A champ, Region 3 Finalist, and bi-district finalist. Come on you couldn't have ask for nothing better than this.

i agree but i say Silsbee then H-J

silsbee hasn't done anything to show me that they're the better team this year.  they've had a couple of losses (including to a team that HJ easily handled), while HJ is still undefeated.  HJ just beat the #1 team in the state by 10, silsbee just beat orangefield by 1. i know that OF is playing some good ball this year, but they'll struggle to finish in the top 4 in the district, while TCH is a legit pick for state.  I'm not saying that Silsbee isn't any good, or even that they can't beat HJ.  We know they're good, and we know that they are capable of beating any team on any night.  I'm just saying that at this point of the season, looking at both teams' bodies of work so far, it's absurd for anyone to pick Silsbee over HJ.  If silsbee can come in and take a game from HJ in district, it might be time to re-evaluate things.  Until then, HJ has to be the favorite to win this district. 

Guest bleed orange

How is kirbyville and oragefield looking? I see you have placed them above jasper and wos.

Lets put it this way, atleast they have football. I am talking about Kirbyville.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder