Dave Campbell's Local District Picks/All Classes

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, you guys whine a lot about this "west of the Trinity" stuff. Waaah waah. Do something to get attention and maybe someone will pay it. There have been tons of threads relating both directly and indirectly to both Dayton and BH. I have been to countless games involving teams out of our area. What's your point?

Guest GoStangs

BHFan, I've put up my share of football-related posts throughout the years (on this and many other sites), so if you're that concerned, go find the things I've written and enjoy yourself with hours of reading material (beware, though, the vocabulary I use in my posts is generally beyond your reading comprehension level). If you have a specific question about something, feel free to ask and I'll give you a good, solid answer.

Just to ease your mind, I use the screen name GoStangs everywhere I can. On 3ADownlow, the name was already taken, so I use GS#17 (GS is for GoStangs, though). I hope that clears up some of your confusion.

He saw all of the last few games very' date=' very clearly, because I was still rolling around on the bench in front of him after hearing how two teams actually lost to Kirbyville in the playoffs. ;)[/quote']

That was funny!! it kind of remined me of when Huffman knock the National Champion WOS Mustangs out the year before :lol:

Guest Living 4 Friday Nights

That's one reason i like this site is because there's not alot of B.S. Alot of boards i've been to across the State are like this one, good Football talk.

Woodville graduated very heavy.Not sure they can finish second in the district they are in.Newton wins it easily then San Augustine from their its a toss up.Woodville lost Rainey-QB,Cruise-RB and Lewis WR.All 3 of these were unanamous first team all district picks.Not sure they have anyone ready to fill these spots.

BHFan' date=' I've put up my share of football-related posts throughout the years (on this and many other sites), so if you're that concerned, go find the things I've written and enjoy yourself with hours of reading material ([b']beware, though, the vocabulary I use in my posts is generally beyond your reading comprehension level).

Here is a vocabulary word for you: :D

Spanked - The profound beating taken by WOS from Barbers Hill during the first Scrimmage of 2006. Alternate definition for WOS92 (better): The severe wood-shead beating delivered by Bridge City to WOS during the final district game of 2006.

I assume it would not take the likes of you to understand these "West of the Trinity" definitions....... :D

Also, regarding your word "spanked" - aren't words that end in "ed" usually verbs (action words)? You used it as a noun, like:

"WO-S delivered a real spanked to BH."

It should be "spanking."

Thanks for letting us know about that word, though. We don't get many "spankings" down this way, so it's nice to hear from someone who has experienced them enough to have a proper understanding of the word - if not grammar.

Is "alternANTE" Latin?

Thanks for sharing! I'll save that one. Here's one for you:

Humiliation: the intense' date=' unpleasant inner burning of being bounced from the playoffs by a lowly Kirbyville team two years in a row.[/quote']

I can always count on you guys, or "yall" to bounce back with a good one. I assumed you would have a return....nice...... :D

Guest Living 4 Friday Nights

I will go out on a limb here and say Lumberton will upset one of the favoriates. May not make the playoffs but will upset somebody.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder