Jr High Basketball scores

Orangefield 7th grade beat Silsbee 57-20... They beat all saints by 20 last week.  Tonight they did all this without one of their top 6 or 7 players out for the season, one starter out sick, another starter sprained his ankle and missed the 2nd half.  Despite all that, they still dominated this game.. When they get their 2 starters back next week, they will be very tough and deep.  In little dribblers last year they gave Kountze all they could handle in the regional tournament.  Right now the best class on any level in Orangefield is the sophomore class in basketball.  But this is a pretty good group of kids thats played together since they were real young.  If these kids can stick together and keep getting better (and grow a little lol) they could be a special group in high school.  It will be interesting to see how they do in district.

Orangefield 7th grade boys A team defeated Silsbee

Silsbee 7th grade boys B team defeated Orangefield

Orangefield 8th grade boys B team defeated Silsbee

Silsbee 8th grade boys A team defeated Orangefield

For their first game of the season, the Silsbee 8th grade A team looked really good.  Orangefield has some talent and will do well in the future.  Both teams have some tall kids with BIG feet!! :D

Kountze 8th grade wins over Buna 71-31 to stay undefeated on the the season 3-0.  They still havent lost a game in 7th or 8th grade. 

Kountze 7th grade wins over buna also not sure of the score but they are also undefeated on the season.

The future is still looking good in Ktown.  8)

Silsbee 8th grade A team defeated Bridge City last night(12/13/07) by a score of 55 to 40.  Quick hands of the Silsbee guards and great boards by the big guys were responsible for this victory.

Good job Bridge City.  You have a very talented team.  Special thanks to all the fans who did a good job of cheering on both teams.

Kountze 8th grade wins over Buna 71-31 to stay undefeated on the the season 3-0.  They still havent lost a game in 7th or 8th grade. 

Kountze 7th grade wins over buna also not sure of the score but they are also undefeated on the season.

The future is still looking good in Ktown.   8)

I thought Warren 7th grade beat Kountze at Kountze.  I could be wrong...what was the score on that game?

• 3 weeks later...

no we beat warren in warren they have not played in Kountze.  But since my last post they both have lost one game both losing a very close and very good game to St. Annes but both rebounded to beat hardin.  they both start back this week after a long lay off for the Christmas holidays so hopefully they both come back ready to play.  4-1 not to bad.

no we beat warren in warren they have not played in Kountze.  But since my last post they both have lost one game both losing a very close and very good game to St. Annes but both rebounded to beat hardin.  they both start back this week after a long lay off for the Christmas holidays so hopefully they both come back ready to play.  4-1 not to bad.

Those games were not close at all ST,ANNES stomped their face in

A close game would be BC vs st.annes

What about Little Cypress 7th grade A, still undefeated.  Way to go LC

As is CO Wilson's 7th grade A team.  That should be a great match up.  CO won the Port Neches tournament this past weekend with wins over HF, Groves, and Central MS.  Closest score was the HF game, which CO won by 17.

[quote name="STJFL" post="315716" timestamp="1200346922"]
Razor, I think they play Tuesday night, should be a great matchup to undefeateds going head to head good luck to both teams.
[/quote]

I believe they play each other on Thursday the 24th at LC.  You're correct, it should be a good one and will almost certainly be for the district title.

[quote name="Razor" post="315745" timestamp="1200376857"]
[quote author=STJFL link=topic=29554.msg315716#msg315716 date=1200346922]
Razor, I think they play Tuesday night, should be a great matchup to undefeateds going head to head good luck to both teams.
[/quote]

I believe they play each other on Thursday the 24th at LC.  You're correct, it should be a good one and will almost certainly be for the district title.
[/quote]

Their not even in the same dist

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont