FOR THE WOS DEFENSIVE PLAYERS. PLEASE READ

Guest Chaingang Defense

Guest Chaingang Defense

GO PLAY THE BEST DEFENSIVE GAME YOU HAVE ALL YEAR. THOSE PARR BROTHERS CAN BE STOPPED!! WORK HARD THIS WEEK AND SHOW THEM HOW THE REAL CHAINGANG DEFENSE OPERATES.

From the 3A Board Poster

eagle40

Rookie

Member #: 7107

I haven't had the opportunity to watch WO-S, but I have had the privelege of watching the pirates twice this season, including once in the playoffs. They play at a level of intensity that you only see in state contenders. I cannot accurately predict a score due o my lack of knowledge on WO-S but I do not expect to WO-S to win as easily as some you assume they will.

From the 3A Board Poster

eagle40

Rookie

I haven't had the opportunity to watch WO-S, but I have had the privelege of watching the pirates twice this season, including once in the playoffs. They play at a level of intensity that you only see in state contenders. I cannot accurately predict a score due o my lack of knowledge on WO-S but I do not expect to WO-S to win as easily as some you assume they will.

I have yet to see a predictin from a WOS fan that said it was going to be an easy win. I went and looked at the 3A downlow site. All I read was a bunch of people trying to stir the pot.

From the 3A Board Poster

eagle40

Rookie

You want to know about WO-S.You said it in your second sentence.No one I know has said we will win easy.This will be a war that we think we can win is all we are saying.It's the people from LV that are talking blow out and it's going to be ugly for wo-s.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder