Fave Boxer

Wildfire

Guest baseball25

Manfredo sucks lol come on now all....all those guys you name are B level fighters....What fighters has he fought that are A level fighters Bhop thats it........Dawson has fought glenn johnson and Adamek that are A level fighters....I will be there too its going to be awesome I can wait......I was at the Bhop vs taylor 1 and I was so pissed man becasue I thought Bhop won that dang fight...I even watch it 2 times on replay with the volume off and thought Bhop won that fight still aggervates me till this day...

if kessler isnt a level then neither is adamek. he is on the same level as adamek in their respective weight classes. robin reid and chris eubank may not be a level today but they were at the time calzaghe beat them.  manfredo might not be a world beater but hes on the same level as all of other dawson's wins.

bika is about like a glen johnson they are both rugged and tough but with limited skills anyways.

But yeah Juan is always in exciting fights, he's got tons of heart and always brings the fight.  Marquez' skills are phenomenal.  It's going to be exciting

Hopefully Juan can pull it out! ;D

Rocky can make things a bit more boring but his fight should be interesting too as his opponent chris john is unbeaten and has a win over Marquez who diaz is actually fighting.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami