Hull-Daisetta at Hardin/Hardin Wins 69-63

KFDM COOP

Guest HornetBballFan

Hardin won the game with all players there and playing well despite playing in the football game less than 24 hours before this  basketball game.  I can't remember the exact score, but I think I heard them say that Marsh scored 30 points.  HD played a tough game and went into the locker room at half with the lead by one, but the Hornets pulled away in the second half and maintained a good lead.  Remember HD was in the first round of the football playoffs too, so they have only had a few practices on the court as well.  This win makes the Hornets 2-0 with last Tuesday's win over Tarkington.  Hardin plays in Liberty next Tuesday night.

Hardin's JV also won.  There was no freshman game.

[move]Go Hornets![/move]

Hardin played better than I expected.  Given the fact that has already been mentioned.  Nolan, Marsh, Day, Davis, and a Freshman James, all played despite having been on the gridiron the day before.

HD looked really good, Elliot can light it up from just about anywhere on the court.  Tre Smith is as good at BBall as he is at football.  Alot of good players, a really deep team.  Their bench comes in and they don't skip a beat.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder