PNG @ Dayton

Rez Ipsa

I honestly can’t make a prediction on this one….. even though it was against galena park the play calling was better this week but the 1st quarter for Dayton was some of the ugliest football I’ve seen in awhile. If the right Dayton team shows up with decent play calling and they get the right players involved early I think Dayton can make this interesting, if not it could get ugly.

57 minutes ago, Red Boyou said:

I honestly can’t make a prediction on this one….. even though it was against galena park the play calling was better this week but the 1st quarter for Dayton was some of the ugliest football I’ve seen in awhile. If the right Dayton team shows up with decent play calling and they get the right players involved early I think Dayton can make this interesting, if not it could get ugly.

Have to agree its pretty obvious we have enough talent to compete and beat most teams but the play calling is going to be the X factor.  Hopefully Nations will be watching from the bleachers.

6 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

Have to agree its pretty obvious we have enough talent to compete and beat most teams but the play calling is going to be the X factor.  Hopefully Nations will be watching from the bleachers.

Not trying to live in the past but IMO ……for all of his faults, Stewart would make a decent deep playoff run with this Dayton team. 

PNG difently the odds on favorite to win and the more consistent  and proven team. Also want to give credit where credit is due on a sensational run to State last season-most impressive !  If I was a Pickems  guy I would pick PNG  ( defense will probably shut us down),but the Broncos have the potential to make this a competitive game. GO BRONCOS!

23 minutes ago, FrodoNDN said:

I think Dayton and Nederland will be a tougher test than FBM. Weird to say it, but FBM offense not as good as the other two. Defense will be the deciding factor in those games. Also, turnovers.

Dayton has been a little prone to turnovers this year, and I’m not sure what’s going on with Dayton’s starting rb. He wasn’t playing last week and didn’t see him on the sideline. The wide receiver they had at rb did a pretty good job but he is definitely a better receiver than rb IMO. A purple and white team will win this one 😁….hopefully it’s a competitive injury free game. Safe travels to PNG.

20 minutes ago, A BUC 77 said:

This will a good gauge to see what PNG has.  It will depend on what Dayton Bronco team shows up as to how close this game will be.  Dayton will need a good balanced attack to win.  QB can't do it all.  Indians win this one.

Fort Bend Willowridge exposed our secondary. Dayton (and Nederland) can exploit those mistakes, if they continue. 

I truly believe that this may be the most confrontational game of the season.  PNG to keep their perfect district win record & Dayton to win to stay in playoff seed contention.  The Indians will need to be a lot sharper this week to win.  PNG Offense needs to roll.  Defense play like you are capable and we will be fine.  I always love playing the Broncos.  See all of you at Bronco Stadium Friday Night God willing!!!🏈

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• Where were the 8 Omaha teams in D1's preseason top 25 poll... 2. Florida 8. A&M 9. Tennessee 13. N.C.State 14. Virginia 15. North Carolina Kentucky - unranked Florida State - unranked
    • That TDS is really flaring. Now do Biden. You have way, way, way more material. And keep that bitter "you are better than me" jealousy tone you have with Trump. You know Biden, the one you want everyone to vote for instead of Trump. Somehow you didn't acknowledge my pleas for you to die a painful death. I was quite certain that is how you would have interpreted my previous post. I guess when your focus is Trump 24/7, nothing else matters.
    • I have a better one. The point that nobody wants to acknowledge is that Dems are crossing over to vote Trump in the primaries and in the general so he will win the presidency. That way Trump will get the blame when the Dems implement their sinister plan to deport all of the minorities in the country. They have already laid the groundwork...convincing everyone that Trump and Republicans are racist (without providing any proof). Then it will be just a matter of time to execute their White supremacy plan of the great purge of the dirty, unwashed, heathen, non-Whites that roam freely in this country. I think my theory is more viable than your theory. Maybe we can get some other ridiculous scenarios so we can start a poll.
    • But that’s what Trump’s fanboys don’t understand.  When he talked about sexually assaulting women, y’all laughed it off as “locker room talk.”  When it was proven that he raped E. Jean Carroll, you cried that it was all an injustice… a lie. Even though he’d already confessed to doing the same thing to other women.  John McCain has suffered and sacrificed more for his country than practically anybody, except possible gold star families… and Trump called him a loser or something to that effect. “Oh, it was a joke that no one was supposed to take seriously.” But when Trump, after disrespecting the sacrifices of one of our most valiant, y’all are like “just because Trump didn’t go to Omaha Beach doesn’t mean he isn’t pro military!” Really? All you have to do is listen to what he said about McCain’s service. Not McCain as an opponent, not McCain’s political views… about the fact that the man was tortured, probably raped, and who knows what all else for over five years for swearing an oath and putting on the uniform.  But all of y’all supposedly “pro military” people just laughed along with Trump. “Good one, Sir! Maverick my new-hind! Filthy Rino!”  I don’t understand how the same people (y’all) who probably always say “thank you for your service” to any veteran still support a guy who craps on the ones who suffered the most on our behalf.  It’s baffling. 
    • Wow. Do you actually believe your little scenario has any chance of alleviating you of your moral immaturity? Deflection at it's best...or worse. You seem to be a sad case. If you died today, I would be remiss if not attributing your cause of death to severe TDS, and of course, Covid. Look at that. I just made a joke about your death. You did not get offended. Nobody was offended. Not one person will accuse me of being hateful towards fellow human beings. But yet, you hate Trump because he made a similar crude comment about McCain. You tried to attribute that comment as evidence Trump hates the military. What grade level of schoolchildren do you think is laughing at you for that "less that adolescent" (hint, hint) comment. You used one crude comment in an attempt to justify your TDS. Now, when called on it, you try to deflect the whole topic. You are certainly not having any fun with this, but you sure are providing entertainment for the board. It's a shame you can't join in on the fun. I think even Big Girl might be to the point of giggling at the shamelessness you are exhibiting.
  • Topics