Hardin 15 vs. Crawford 35 Final

KFDM COOP

I was at the game and Hardin didnt have an answer for Crawfords run game..Crawford came out and did exactly what was expected of them. They ran the ball hard and never let up. Crawford is a good team but if they face someone who can shut down the run, i believe they will be in some trouble.

Congrats on the great season...

Two words: Turnovers, and penalties.  Can't do em in the play-offs.  Crawford is a really good team, not making excuses, because they definately deserved to win today.  As oldschool said, Hardin could not shut down their rushing attack.  Hardin's ofense moved the ball ok, just had a couple of bad breaks (with a turnover in the end-zone, penalty which nullified a 70 yard pass reception) and so on. 

A real clean game, lot of class on both sides.

Great job Hornets on a very exciting year, I have totally enjoyed watching you guys play.

I was at the game and Hardin didnt have an answer for Crawfords run game..Crawford came out and did exactly what was expected of them. They ran the ball hard and never let up. Crawford is a good team but if they face someone who can shut down the run, i believe they will be in some trouble.

Congrats on the great season...

Crawford's line was very good and the 4 or 5 backs who hit the holes did it right.  I like the old school formation Crawford runs on offense.

One of the biggest turnarounds in a program I have ever seen.Nothing to hang your heads about this year.It may be several years before you realize how special this season was for you and your fans.Congrats on a great year.

AGREED WAY TO GO HARDIN CONGRADULATIONS ON A EXCELLANT SEASON.  GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR     

Hornets, you have nothing to be ashamed of. This team made "School" history and you were the first to do so. If any other school (Hardin) teams does better then they'll be following in your footsteps! You guys paved the way for the rest of the Hornets! Congratulations on a great season!! We wish you Seniors (Class of 2008) the very best in life!!!

[glow=red,2,300][move]Congratulations Hardin Hornets!!!![/move][/glow]

Hornets, you have nothing to be ashamed of. This team made "School" history and you were the first to do so. If any other school (Hardin) teams does better then they'll be following in your footsteps! You guys paved the way for the rest of the Hornets! Congratulations on a great season!! We wish you Seniors (Class of 2008) the very best in life!!!

[glow=red,2,300][move]Congratulations Hardin Hornets!!!![/move][/glow]

I AGREE WELL SAID

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami