saturday morning breakfast

Guest Pounce

Hey guys just disregard him!(does PATitan sound familar) Not worth wasting your time. He has nothing positive to say unless it is about LM. He couldn't even acknowledge that WO-S beat them in 2000. Also one of his fellow LM fans has already disowned him!! C4L He is going to get a BIG dose of reality tomorrow night.

i don't know why you keep tying me to this guy/gal. what negative things have i said that you haven't??? you said in so many words lumberton is gonna do this and that to lamarque. i fire back and say we are going to do this and that to lumberton. how's that negative??? i even said if lumberton gets lucky and win,i'll say good win and wish them luck. if i said anything negative,which i haven't,look at what someone said to me first.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WeedBegone

liked you better when you were rockin Alanis.

WTB---i just posted the same on another pounced thread.ย  Sure sounds like him all right.ย  Go easy --he's one of us--in hiding--abandoned his SETX team when they needed him the most.

Come clean TITAN.ย  You can run but you cant hide you cockroach. ;D ;D

Guest WeedBegone

your right, we will follow what el campo did! except one big difference, we know how to FINISH drives unlike them! so we'll see tomorrow.

PATITAN could not have said this better.ย  ::)

WTB---i just posted the same on another pounced thread.ย  Sure sounds like him all right.ย  Go easy --he's one of us--in hiding--abandoned his SETX team when they needed him the most.

Come clean TITAN.ย  You can run but you cant hide you cockroach. ;D ;D

okay,seriously. i don't know what you guys are talking about. please break it down.

Guest WeedBegone

okay,seriously. i don't know what you guys are talking about. please break it down.

Again the DNA from this post is an exact match from a PAM cockroach.ย  Folks I believe we have a 5A deserter looking for love in the 4A threads.ย  He faces the second extermination of this season tomorrow night at the train depot.

i give up. i'm being accused of being someone else now. i love cougar football and would not trade it for another team EVER!!! i guess ya'll will do or say what you want,but i'm a nice guy. i talk with the best of them,but at the end of the day,we are all the same...passionate about our teams and we share the same interest. highschool football.

Guest WeedBegone

i give up. i'm being accused of being someone else now. i love cougar football and would not trade it for another team EVER!!! i guess ya'll will do or say what you want,but i'm a nice guy. i talk with the best of them,but at the end of the day,we are all the same...passionate about our teams and we share the same interest. highschool football.

Ok--settle down--take a paper bag and breath into it in and out, in and out, in and out.ย  Now after you have calmed back down, you take the bag and put two holes about two inches apart.ย  Now you can take it to the games of your favorite teams and slip it over your head and watch without being identified.

Dude.....this guy isnt even from LM.......his smack should be negated......and its Black MAAB NOT Black MOB........and that was last year's defense name......

i live at 512 pear street and corner of hwy 3.my house faces south. hamburger palace on cedar food is good,but expensive. the exxon on hwy 3 and cedar reg. is 2.89. on main street and i 45 a new taco bell and kfc is goingย  up. we have been having new cop cars for about a year now,new color scheme. wongs is the best fast food chinese i ever had. i watch the the football team practice on the dead end street. anything else??? i was tired when i typed that black mob.

Guest beards_bro

i don't know why you keep tying me to this guy/gal. what negative things have i said that you haven't??? you said in so many words lumberton is gonna do this and that to lamarque. i fire back and say we are going to do this and that to lumberton. how's that negative??? i even said if lumberton gets lucky and win,i'll say good win and wish them luck. if i said anything negative,which i haven't,look at what someone said to me first.

Hey pouncy pouncy, if the train wins it won't be because of luck, it will be because we are a better "TEAM", have better coaching, play calling, & because we are hungry. I'm wondering how many Coog fans will be on here Sat. morning congratulating the train after the beat down they will receive tonight.

if that holds true i'll be on here to give my props to them. period. maybe ya'l will have better coaching and play calling(i'm not sold on jones yet),but that's about it.

Guest WeedBegone

Good morning PATITAN POUNCE.ย  I hope you slept well.ย  Think your Coogs had a good nights sleep.ย  They may have been a bit nervous.ย  Big day today. Two men go in and one man comes out.

i live at 512 pear street and corner of hwy 3.my house faces south. hamburger palace on cedar food is good,but expensive. the exxon on hwy 3 and cedar reg. is 2.89. on main street and i 45 a new taco bell and kfc is goingย  up. we have been having new cop cars for about a year now,new color scheme. wongs is the best fast food chinese i ever had. i watch the the football team practice on the dead end street. anything else??? i was tired when i typed that black mob.

Ok...ok....you may be legit......maybe we need to develop some secret code.....or have smack talk development classes....haha.....but...It's about time LM got a Taco Bell....haha....when I came home to visit my mom and gramsย  I got tired of driving to Texas City for a MexiMelt.......haha......

Hey pouncy pouncy, if the train wins it won't be because of luck, it will be because we are a better "TEAM", have better coaching, play calling, & because we are hungry. I'm wondering how many Coog fans will be on here Sat. morning congratulating the train after the beat down they will receive tonight.

I will be here to congratulate.......

just figured it out.i know why ya'll hate me and lamarque so much. your two best teams in 22-4a couldn't get it done in nederland and pn-g. central floundered. "pouncy runs left,pouncy runs right pouncy hits pay dirt(i'm no relation to mr. pouncy) 22-4a is like 1-7 against the coogs with pn-g winning in 99. well add another one to loss column boys. ;D ;)

>:( (I realy don't like this guy!) >:(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• โ€œWe have incredible evidence that itโ€™s gain-of-function research again being done in US laboratories.โ€ โ€œ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐—, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ฅ๐จ๐›๐š๐ฅ ๐•๐š๐œ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐— โ€” ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐œ๐ฒ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž.โ€
    • Itโ€™s very difficult to fire an educator. ย Itโ€™s not difficult to reassign them and put them in a situation where theyโ€™re likely to leave on their own. ย Iโ€™m not sure of the legality of exposing an employeeโ€™s work records, but it seems likely itโ€™s not allowed if nothing criminal took place. ย 
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • I agree Trump won't win NY. If Osama Bin Laden was running for US Prez against Trump, NY would still vote blue because there is too much vermin in NY for it to go red. In any case, there are LOTS of good New Yorkers fed up beyond belief with the Biden disaster that will support Trump more than NY ever expected. And many productive, law abiding citizens are still fleeing the NY hellhole in droves.ย 
  • Topics