Willy Ray Smith Award

Guest BIG HOUSE

My vote is for Tramain Thomas he is big on Offense and Defense.

Defense

70 Tackles, 26 Assist, 6 TFL, 1 Sack, 4 C. F., 2 R. F., 10 INT 4 Pass D.

Offense

1309 Rushing Yards, 30tds, 8.0 Avg.,

863 Passing Yards, 5 tds,

2172 Total Yards, 35 tds

[move]Tramain Thomas[/move]

Those are very impressive numbers.  More likely to get it on defense than offense.  I think Hussey from Lumberton will be one of the finalist.  I don't know much about WB did they have any big stat. players?

Guest BIG HOUSE

setxguru,

defense---D.J.??????????????? WOW,what are you basing this on?The SOLE fact that he is going to Texas.

There were at least 3 D-ENDS in Dist.22-4A that were played MUCH better this year than D.J.......This is in no way taking a shot at D.J.

I wish him the very best at Texas,but he did very little in the 3 dist. games that I saw him in.......

setxguru,

defense---D.J.??????????????? WOW,what are you basing this on?The SOLE fact that he is going to Texas.

There were at least 3 D-ENDS in Dist.22-4A that were played MUCH better this year than D.J.......This is in no way taking a shot at D.J.

I wish him the very best at Texas,but he did very little in the 3 dist. games that I saw him in.......

I have to agree here. 

dravanti was shown up by another defensive player on his team this year.. #2 on his team is a beast. if he isnt the best on his team... how in the world can he be the best in SETX?? lol my picks are CODY HUSSEY from Lumberton for OFFENSE and THOMAS WOLCOTT from Kountze for DEFENSE. Wolcott averaged about 10-12 tackles a game.

#2 was a beast! anyone know his name?? and beard has to be in the running for defense, he will finish the year up with well over 100 tackles!

Guest oldplayer

Hussey has a great year 1,400 yards rushing but look at Hardin's qb and Wr.......nolan has almost 3000 yards passing and 37tds and marsh as 1400 yds and 23 tds....numbers don't lie and I know Lumbertons been having a great year  and this was supposed to be there year but who would have thought hardin would be 9-2 and only winning 2 games last year......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124