all s.e. texas teams!!!!!!!!!

dang pounce u started posting about 10 minutes ago and already -2 karma

where is this titan??? i heard he wasn't liked much. and was a coog fan. where is he. we need to combine to let you know setex. is allright,but light years away from us.

HA HA POUNCE UR CRAZY BUT I LIKE YOU

i passed through kirbyville sunday transporting a critical pt. to san augustine and thought about the guy named k-ville balla???

i believe htxsports.com is for you. not setxsports.com (you're not welcome here buddy)

because  you're playing my team i support is why i'm not welcomed here??? i'm on the other site already. by the way learn to spell. retardid is incorrect. it's retarded. i'm not going to even touch this one. you did it to yourself.

because  you're playing my team i support is why i'm not welcomed here??? i'm on the other site already. by the way learn to spell. retardid is incorrect. it's retarded. i'm not going to even touch this one. you did it to yourself.

you're correcting GRAMMAR on a sports site? who does that!?

Pounce is PATitan!!! He just created the name!!

don't know the fellow,but i can assure i'm not him. i only use to see what he posted. i was a lurker here for a long time.

maybe not, but you both have the same mentality.......arrogant and uneducated. You are really speaking highly of the people of LaMarque, or are they all as  you?

go ahead 82 let it alllll out.now we know how you really feel. oh and brook with that suspect secondary will be heading home too.

Dang pooncey, your like one of those veneral deseases you cant get rid of..... :D

And Valtrex wont work for you. ;D

will somebody be a friend and welcome me to the this wonderful board??? i'm a great guy. anyone??? anyone???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124