21 3A So Far This Year

Guest bleed orange

Guest bleed orange

Here is my take on the teams so far. It will be very competitive this year. No team is heads and tails better than the other teams. Which is going to make for a very exciting year. I have had a chance to see everyone except HJ. But I don't need to see HJ we have been playing one another for ever.

Silsbee, HJ, Orangefield and HF are pretty good. Jasper has improved and kirbyville is not bad. They are not at the level the top 4 are but they are improving. I could be wrong but I only saw 2 seniors on the Bridge City team.(there used to be more) If that is correct, they are very young. WOS is young also and may struggle some this year. Get ready sports fans another exciting year in 21 3A. I don't think the district champ will go unbeaten.

I had a chance to watch Ang Green this weekend and all I can say is WOW. Its hard to believe she could get better but she has. She is also a very unselfish player. She tries to get her teamates involved in the game. She scores alot of points because she hustles and gets loose balls. I was very impressed with her play.

I agree, this is going to be a very exciting year in 21 -3a.  anyone care to give perdictions for the way this district will close out, and i know that we haven't even started district yet.

I also got to see Ang this past weekend and it was a pleasure to see such a talent on the court.  what I like about her is that she is very respectful and she knows how to carry herself when she is off of the court.

I agree, this is going to be a very exciting year in 21 -3a.  anyone care to give perdictions for the way this district will close out, and i know that we haven't even started district yet.

I also got to see Ang this past weekend and it was a pleasure to see such a talent on the court.  what I like about her is that she is very respectful and she knows how to carry herself when she is off of the court.

One of the most impressive things about Ang Green is her demeanor... on and off the court.  She has a load of talent, but she is definitely a team player.    She is not arrogant, boastful, or self centered.  A lot of times when an individual possesses outstanding talent, particularly a young person, the tendency is to be "all about me", but I can truly say that I have only missed a handful of Silsbee Lady Tiger games in the past two seasons, and I have never witnessed anything but classy behavior from this young lady.

Guest bleed orange

One of the most impressive things about Ang Green is her demeanor... on and off the court.   She has a load of talent, but she is definitely a team player.    She is not arrogant, boastful, or self centered.  A lot of times when an individual possesses outstanding talent, particularly a young person, the tendency is to be "all about me", but I can truly say that I have only missed a handful of Silsbee Lady Tiger games in the past two seasons, and I have never witnessed anything but classy behavior from this young lady.

I agree 100%. Ang does her talking with her play not her mouth, like so many kids do these days.

You know we are so fortunate to have such talented players in our area, It showed last year on the boy's side, hopefully it will show on the girls side as well this year, I want to see someone bring home the gold this year, Of course I'm pulling for HJ, but if we don't then someone else in our district. You know it is a shame that we cant end up in different brackets so if two teams from our District could both or all three make it to Austin.

And I agree across the whole state I don't believe there is a tougher 3A District.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bleed orange

Orangefield is a team that is dangerous. They should beat the teams they are suppose to. Its the teams they should not beat you should be concerned with. If this team shows up to play they can beat anybody including HJ. But they have to show up each and every night. Anybody can be beaten on any given night. This race is wide open. Don't count out the Silsbee tigers. They still have a lot of fuel in their tank. The race will come down to the end.

Guest bleed orange

im thinkin they wont..

ORANGEFIELD

SILSBEE

KVILLE

WOS

HJ

JASPER

HAMPSHIRE FANNETT

BRIDGE CITY

I think you are a little confused and bias. Kirbyville will not come close to that 3rd spot. WOS will not even be close to the 4th spot and HF will be in the thick of the race. HJ is the team to beat right now, not Orangefield but thanks for the top spot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder