Carthage Bulldogs v/s Liberty Hill Panthers Predictions???????????

Big surprise, I'm sure, but I think we will win.  ;)

I hear Carthage is fast.  I find it hard to believe that they are faster overall than Cuero.  I've read some about Blackshire and he sounds very good.  Hopefully we'll be able to put enough pressure on him to force him out of his "game".  Our OL has torn defenses apart the last few games.  I know this will be the toughest game since Cuero, but I think we're up to it.

I think LH wins this week no matter who they might be playing, because they are salivating over the possibility, (remote though it may be) that they might get another shot at the Jasper Dogs next week.  They have been living for that for three years.  ;D

it's ok.  Jody will get them if the match-up occurs.  ;)

I think LH wins this week no matter who they might be playing, because they are salivating over the possibility, (remote though it may be) that they might get another shot at the Jasper Dogs next week.  They have been living for that for three years.   ;D

it's ok.  Jody will get them if the match-up occurs.   ;)

That was 4 years ago...This years Seniors were freshman...I don't know if they are waiting for the chance at Jasper or the chance at another ring....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124