DIAMOND PRO CLASS 3A 2023 PRESEASON TOP 20

KF89

On 4/2/2023 at 8:44 PM, pine curtain said:
Central Heights Blue Devils 5 0   16 3 1
Woodville Eagles 4 1   16 4 0
Pollok Central Bulldogs 3 2   8 6 1
Diboll Lumberjacks 3 3   16 5 1
Hemphill Hornets 2 3   9 8

If Anahuac is lucky enough to sneak in I dont think Central height or Woodville will be too worried about them.

Central Heights for sure.. Wouldn’t be too far fetched for Anahuac to beat Woodville 

23 minutes ago, texas13 said:

Yes he is throwing tomorrow from what my brother has told me. He is also allowed to throw 105 pitches now instead of 70. 

Didn’t know if they would throw him against Buna and save him for someone else. I don’t know who they have next week. If the game gets rained out, 3 games next week is going to be tough on some teams. 

29 minutes ago, Waterboys said:

Didn’t know if they would throw him against Buna and save him for someone else. I don’t know who they have next week. If the game gets rained out, 3 games next week is going to be tough on some teams. 

Yeah it’s going to be tough. I’m not going to make any predictions but anahuac seems to be hitting the ball better than they were the first round of district so we will see how they do. With the Edmonds kid on the mound they can play with anyone.