St. Thomas Tournament Results for Kelly

It was a good weekend of soccer.  Some really high highs.. and some really low lows.  Alot of good things happened and so the tournament was a success and the results were successful.  Alot of improvement by alot of players.  St Louis hasnt lost game while we were there and neither had we.  so the other five teams have lost games so us and St Louis were leading in points.  If they win and lose then we win the tournament.  if they at least win and tie their last two games then they win..should have all tournament information to post later when the last game is played they will release all tournament.  The kelly guys played well and it was a great time.  thanks...

how good was the teams in this tournament.  Why did you all tie if your so suppose to be strong. We finally get to  play you this year.  I guess then we will see you and what you got.    ;D . 

To be honest with you I think Kelly will give Vidor all they can take, and I'm gunna go ahead and predict a score for this one.

Kelly - 5

Vidor - 0

I wish it would be different, but Kelly is just going to be too good.

no way they will shut us out.  I doubt they will score that many on our defense.  Travis will score against them Kelly is giving up alot of goals so far .  at least the post says they are.  they need their old goalie back.

First off, Vidor's defense is going to be composed of players that have never played Varsity soccer, or atleast defensive varsity soccer. So Kelly will exploit Vidor's weakness in the defense, and yes they will score that many on yall's defense. All I have to say is Matt Kirby and Ben Hanks, very great offensive players. Now the fact of being shutout. You also have to realize that Kelly's defense is top notch. The reason they are giving up alot of goals is because not only is it the beginning of their season, but also because they are playing some STIFF competition. Once again I'm not knocking my former team, I'm just saying yall are playing this game for a reason, to get beat and to see what your weaknesses are. If Vidor is going to have any chance of scoring, Timmy and Travis are going to have to work together and take some good shots. Good luck Pirates!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83