Jasper vs. Navasota Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Navasota 41, Needville 20 - Final

Scoring summary

NAV -- Dexter Pratt 25-yard run. PAT Kick ( Carlos Barron ), 09:49, 1st.

NEE -- Thadeus Wilkerson 6-yard run. PAT Failed 2 Pt Run ( ), 05:17, 1st.

NAV -- Dexter Pratt 3-yard run. PAT Kick ( Carlos Barron ), 08:29, 2nd.

NAV -- Dexter Pratt 13-yard run. PAT Failed kick ( ), 06:16, 2nd.

NAV -- Jacolby Stokes 78-yard pass to Dexter Pratt. PAT Kick ( Carlos Barron ), 03:30, 2nd.

NAV -- Jacolby Stokes 21-yard pass to Brandall Jackson. PAT Kick ( Carlos Barron ), 05:32, 3rd.

NEE -- Kobie Hajdik 1-yard run. PAT Failed 2 Pt Run ( ), 00:06, 3rd.

NAV -- Dexter Pratt 60-yard run. PAT Kick ( Carlos Barron ), 09:00, 4th.

NEE -- Harold Hunter 14-yard run. PAT 2 Pt Run ( Chris Vavrecka ), 01:58, 4th.

Game Notables and Highlights

Navasota running back Dexter Pratt scored four first half touchdowns.

Dexter Pratt accounted for 301 all purpose yards for Navasota

FROM WHAT I HEARD THIS WILL BE A EVEN TEAM, SPEED, SIZE, STRENGTH, DAVE CAMPBELL WEB SIGHT  IS PICKING NAVASTO TO BEAT JASPER, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, IM STICKING WITH MY JASPER BULLDOGS TO TAKE THIS ONE.  JASPER BY 14+, GO DAWGS

Dave who.....Jasper is going to take this one.  Good luck 'Dawgs and Coach Brooks!!!  Let's represent 21-3A and SE Texas well...at least try to gain a little respect from everywhere else in Texas!!! ;)

Hey Got Heart We Do and Bulldog92 this team kind of reminds me of that 04 team.You think we will see a Jasper Liberty Hill rematch to see who goes to state?

I REALLY HOPE SO, OUR TEAM LOOKED REAL GOOD SATURDAY, LETS JUST HOPE WE GET PAST NAVASTO, AND IF WE DO MEET LIBERTY-HILL, THEN IT WILL BE A DAWG FIGHT, BECAUSE YOU KNOW LIBERTY HILL WANTS REVENGE.   

Hey Got Heart We Do and Bulldog92 this team kind of reminds me of that 04 team.You think we will see a Jasper Liberty Hill rematch to see who goes to state?

Let's not get carried away, guys. This is a good team, but not as good any of the other teams this decade that went deep into the playoffs. They still have a lot to prove to get to that level. We expected those teams to possibly win state and to me, this year's team going that far would be a surprise. I figured the '08 and '09 teams would be close to that good when a lot of these guys are juniors and seniors, but I won't be upset if we're a year ahead of schedule...

Yes, it is a little too soon to say.  But in my opinion this team is quite a bit ahead of where the 04 team was at this same point in time.  The week, and next if Jasper wins this week, will tell the tale.  From what I saw Saturday, this is perhaps the first Jasper "spread" team that truly "spreads" the field.  Did you notice that those TD tosses were spread around.  And that there actually were some "short" complete passes to open up the running game?  Awesome, in my opinion, for a sophmore QB who had never played the position until a few weeks ago.

Yes, it is a little too soon to say.  But in my opinion this team is quite a bit ahead of where the 04 team was at this same point in time.  The week, and next if Jasper wins this week, will tell the tale.  From what I saw Saturday, this is perhaps the first Jasper "spread" team that truly "spreads" the field.  Did you notice that those TD tosses were spread around.  And that there actually were some "short" complete passes to open up the running game?  Awesome, in my opinion, for a sophmore QB who had never played the position until a few weeks ago.

He has played QB before just not on the varsity level.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder