Hardin vs.Crawford Predictions?

KFDM COOP

I would just like to say to Hardin GOOD LUCK, were going far ya'll.  To win this D needs to go getem, and O needs to give Jordan time to let marsh get down field (which won't take long) and hit him every time, and just go out and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!                                         

GO HORNETS    STING'EM

This is all I have found so far:

Well, since there is no thread yet, I'll start one. Hardin comes off a good win vs Hemphill which some consider a slight upset. Crawford comes off a nice one as well, shutting out the Cinderella Centerville Tigers. Crawford is all about power, but will trick you into having 8-9 in the box to stop them and will then hit you for a big strike down field (ask the Tigers). The only thing I know about Hardin is that they only had 2 losses to playoff teams (East Chambers and Buna). Both of those teams lost in the first round. It looks like a great game match up depending on what Hardin runs offensively. Hardin has scored 430 and given up 266 through 11 games (against 5 playoff teams), averaging 39 for and 24 against. Crawford has scored 350 and given up 137 through 11 games (against 7 playoff teams) , averaging 31 for and 12 against. Looks to be a close game. Has anyone actually seen Hardin this year to give an idea of what/how they play?

This was on Texas2Afootball.com -

Looks like no one knows a lot about us either - this could get interesting.

Go Hornets

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83