*WO-S 51 Coldspring 14 Final/Comments*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOS92....

Your signature says all that in a really condensed version, lol. Now your fingers are tired when they did not have to be.  ;D

West Orange Stark's first 30 years:

Two state titles

Four championship appearances

Eight 10-0 regular seasons

Two 15-win seasons

Best overall winning percentage all-time in Texas HS football (78.6%)

16 district titles

14 perfect seasons in district

One bad thing about writing stuff on these boards is that sometimes the "way" something is stated can change the entire connotation.  For the most part, WO-S is not a trash-talking or non-"humble" team, but we can substantiate our history with facts...I didn't see where Coldspring was bad and the game would have been more competitive had the Mustangs not caused (4) fumbles...Coldsprings is to be congratulated because they had a pretty good team.  #9 is a beast, #20 has uncanny speed.  They should progress next year.

As for WO-S thinking about Giddings...maybe now, but not on the field today.  This team has pleasantly surprised many, but they are focused on today and the game at hand.

NOW, we can turn our attention to Giddings.  We'll be ready!!!  CONGRATULATIONS MUSTANGS ON YET ANOTHER VICTORY!!! ;D

CONGRATS to our mustang boys. you showed great skill and attitude. keep it up as we fans will back you no matter what. good luck against giddings as they will be tough as usual. no worries 92 as i feel the same pride as you do but i just do have the energy to state the obvious. wos has a great history and for anyone to suggest we are not a great team dosnt know much, for our records prove what we are and have always been. GREAT!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed