PN-G vs Lamar Consolidated Predictions?/Sat. 7 pm, Stallworth

KFDM COOP

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could go back and count all of the predictions that people had every time PNG played this year. Most everybody has pick whoever against PNG every week this year. Hopefully the kids prepare like there is no tomorrow this week and stuff Rodgers and get the W, and hopefully shut some people up for another week. Scalp'em NDNS

Was reading in the Chronicle that he was the player of the week this last week and check out these stats:

Ran for 237 yards, four touchdowns on 33 carries and returned punt 75 yards for a score. He surpassed 2,000 yard for the third straight season.  ;)

I would say Lumberton has the easier road in this round, {in224A} Dickenson beat Lamarque by three touchdowns, three weeks ago and Lamar beat Dickenson by 25 pts last week. Also Lamar beat Texas City, which is playing Dayton. Png has their hands full. But don’t count them out. I think , Png would beat Lamarque now.

Png's defense scores a TD late.

Png 21  Lamar 20

I would say Lumberton has the easier road in this round, {in224A} Dickenson beat Lamarque by three touchdowns, three weeks ago and Lamar beat Dickenson by 25 pts last week. Also Lamar beat Texas City, which is playing Dayton. Png has their hands full. But don’t count them out. I think , Png would beat Lamarque now.

Png's defense scores a TD late.

Png 21   Lamar 20

Lamar didn't play Texas city.

I agree, almost EVERY week PNG has been the underdog and posters are always counting the Indians out, but yet, we prevail.  I know our Defense is solid and you can bet that Burnett will have them in top notch form this week to shut Rodgers down.  I feel that if we get our running game clickin, keep our offense on the field to eat up the clock and then let our "D" do the superb job they've been doing, PNG will come away with the win.  Not underestimating Rodgers at all, but he can be beat and PNG is the team to do it.  Anything can and WILL happen on any given Friday night in high school football, especially in the playoffs!

Scalp 'em, Indians!

BTW, I think it IS suppose to rain or at least be wet this weekend  ;)

YOUR RIGHT, MY BAD, I LOOKED AT THE WRONG SCORE. TC IS FOR REAL, BUT SO OR THE BRONCOS

No doubt.....but if we can slow down the running game and hold off that disruptive d-line long enough to give our QB time to throw, I think we'll hang in there fine.

I think you guys will have to do the same to LC's running game.

If you look at the chronicle they have the stats from all of LC's games. Their defense looks to be not very good against the run. I would say 90% of their games, they given up almost or over 200 rushing :o Stop the LC RB and keep the ball, I think we could sneak out an upset. 

Watch game film of the College Park and Mayde Creek game. LC doesn't have a run stopping defense.

If you look at the chronicle they have the stats from all of LC's games. Their defense looks to be not very good against the run. I would say 90% of their games, they given up almost or over 200 rushing :o Stop the LC RB and keep the ball, I think we could sneak out an upset. 

Watch game film of the College Park and Mayde Creek game. LC doesn't have a run stopping defense.

Pretty close by this computer

This is the hidden content, please

This looks interesting for all our playoff teams.  I looked at PNG, Dayton & Lumberton.  Looks like PNG is a slight underdog this week.  Lumberton & LM looked even and Dayton should take care of TC.

I bet the computer program doesn't consider Indian Pride.  PNG by 7 with some hard work. 

This looks interesting for all our playoff teams.  I looked at PNG, Dayton & Lumberton.  Looks like PNG is a slight underdog this week.  Lumberton & LM looked even and Dayton should take care of TC.

I bet the computer program doesn't consider Indian Pride.  PNG by 7 with some hard work. 

Pretty cool computer.  I agree, I bet it didn't take into account that Indian Pride and ALL those PNG fans that will be showing up.  I watched couple of the game films of LC, feel like our "D" will stop Rodgers and looking at the films, looks like LC has a problem stopping the run.  We will definitely have to have our "A" game there, but have been in this situation many times before in the playoffs and have prevailed.  Whatever the outcome, you can bet that the winner will have earned it!

PNG 21

LC    17

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83